Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea Peretti :thumbsu:
Brooklyn99Insider-Gina-Chelsea+Peretti-Bully+2.gif
ginadance.gif

Theres funny female comedic actors, no doubt. But when they try to be funny on their own...no dice

Not just that - people who live here in general and bang on about how much they hate Australia.

If they don't like it nobody is forcing them to stay.
The Internet in a nutshell. Go somewhere, talk about how much that thing sucks, never consider going away and never coming back.

The crappy female comics get their material by saying that men suck at everything.
And the fat ones just make fat jokes about themselves all night. Not funny at all. Looking at you Rebel Wilson.

And the fat ones just make fat jokes about themselves all night. Not funny at all. Looking at you Rebel Wilson.
John Pinette's entire schtick but I loved that guy. Fair enough, though. Apparently Dane Cook is awesome. The only joke I liked was about Simon Says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand why Australians are defending drug smugglers.

I don't understand why Australians are defending the death penalty as a form of punishment which is being completed by a country who's leader has pleaded for the release of their citizens for similar charges.

FFS the bloke who orchestrated the Bali bombings didn't get the death penalty.

It's ethically and morally wrong.

and please PLEASE don't roll out the "they knew what they were doing....blah blah blah" argument.

That doesn't make capital punishment right.

The reason it's there is for a deterrent, and considering the drug issues going on in indonesia at the moment - it's clear that deterrent doesn't work. It's a vengeful outcome of someones interpretation of justice.

and please PLEASE don't roll out the "they knew what they were doing....blah blah blah" argument.

That doesn't make capital punishment right.

The reason it's there is for a deterrent, and considering the drug issues going on in indonesia at the moment - it's clear that deterrent doesn't work. It's a vengeful outcome of someones interpretation of justice.
They did though.

That is their law. You break their rules, you suffer their consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back