Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many famous camera phone videographers spring to mind.
clarkson_630_1ajoqh5-1ajoqhd.jpg

other than the guy who took the photo, show me one other person filming it?

your outrage is strong for something that isn't really evident.
so you're so upset about something that you can't see/don't know is happening.

weird, man.
My friend was there before you and saw people filming it.

I think there's a difference between filming/taking a picture of something like that, and filming/taking a picture of something where you can prevent something from happening.

Take Nightcrawler for instance.

Is it stupid to film something? I suppose. It's perverse, but still interesting, and it's not like you can do anything else other than stand and watch, or leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there's a difference between filming/taking a picture of something like that, and filming/taking a picture of something where you can prevent something from happening.

Take Nightcrawler for instance.

Is it stupid to film something? I suppose. It's perverse, but still interesting, and it's not like you can do anything else other than stand and watch, or leave.
Brilliant movie by the way. Jake Gyllenhaal was outstanding

It's costs them to send an email? Wut?
There are still costs involved in sending e-mails... People just don't realise. People need to design the e-mails, testing (browsers and e-mail clients are changing standards all the time), developers need to be paid... But it doesn't get anywhere near justifying some of the cost involved of ticketing fees.

Really government(s) need to crack down on organisations not including compulsory costs in the initial pricing so they can advertise stuff as cheaper than what it really is. If there is a ticketing fee and it's non optional (i.e. all methods of delivery are $5) then that fee should be included in the initial cost.

I like that you had to go all the way to bronies to find something that's unanimously considered worse.

Well we could be fans of English Football. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody though.

Mock cream. Why does this need to be a thing?

It initially got big in the 30's I think because it's cheaper to produce. It can be more versatile than thick cream and can be left at room temperature without melting. So it's often easier for cafes/restaurants etc to store mock cream products. Also good for making pancakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back