Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just stumbled across a tv show on ABC 2 called Forbidden Love - My Husband is Gay, it's about two couples where the guy tells his wife that he's gay yet they still stay together as a couple.o_O

I don't understand why the wives would stay with a gay husband, although one of the wives is no oil painting so maybe she's scared she won't find anyone else if they split up.

It all seems very odd to me.

Anal

I just stumbled across a tv show on ABC 2 called Forbidden Love - My Husband is Gay, it's about two couples where the guy tells his wife that he's gay yet they still stay together as a couple.o_O

I don't understand why the wives would stay with a gay husband, although one of the wives is no oil painting so maybe she's scared she won't find anyone else if they split up.

It all seems very odd to me.

Why would the gay husband stay with the wife?

Why would the gay husband stay with the wife?

Well I guess they still loved or at least liked each other as friends and one of the couples had kids which might be another reason to stay together.

With that couple the husband got promoted and transferred to a new job in Washington DC where he was hanging out with gay guys while his wife stayed with the kids in his hometown. The wife was like "Well at least I know he won't be cheating on me with another woman, I don't care if he cheats on me with a man" which again I found odd as I thought that would be just as bad as cheating on her with another woman or even worse depending on your point of view.

They both seemed happy enough with the situation though so I guess that's all that counts.

Last edited:
One of my coins. Mum overheard my cousin actually say that with him and his wife not getting along they will eventualy just buy house each, just has to wait for his elderly father to pass away :confused: What a tool, even though he's 39 his old man still does much stuff for him and pays for so much s**t for
him.

He's big in the SDA church, I'd laugh so hard if he decided to give most of his inheritance to them or charity or something.

Do you think it's possible to love another person without sex being involved? Not something that I would like, but the gamut of human sexuality is pretty bloody big.

Yup. There are more ways to be attracted to or love someone than just purely sexual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do the fanatics afford to travel around the world to go to all the sporting events?

They aren't the same Bogans all the time, they have a Bogan electorate and pick and choose which ones they go to. Any Bogan can get into the fanatics. The head Bogans that organize it all will always be there but the other 20 odd are blow in Bogans.

someone at work just asked me if I had a tape measure on me

I work for a financial institution in an office

1. Why would I have a tape measure
2. What could you possibly need a tape measure for
giphy.gif

how do the head bogans afford it

Their fee for organizing flights/accom is having their travel all paid for by the blow in Bogans. There was a thing on TV a few years ago. The head Bogans pretty much travel around the world on the other Bogans dime is basically what I remember from it.

Basically the head bogans buy 20 flights so they can get a cheaper rate than the single bogans. They then add on their 10% or whatever it is. So the 15 bogans end up actually paying for 20 but its still at a slightly discounted rate so they dont care cos they are part of the orsum fanatics and get a cool tshirt.

Presumably the gay husband has boned her in the past, with an aroused penis, so at best, gay hubby would be bisexual? I don't understand how some people can flick a sexuality switch and rewrite their life. Too much leftist leniency is given to peoples choices and how they identify, as opposed to factual analysis of their behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back