Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday is March 18. :thumbsu:
Are you my brother ? :D
Are you my ex?

Actually can't remember which one. Dated one lass who was day before paddy's day (March 16) and another who was the day after. Not sure which one is which now.

Funnily enough met my current lass on March 18. I normally wouldn't remember things like that but there was supposed to be a group of us going out for paddy's day. It ended up happening the day after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't need an excuse to be sober. Haven't had a drop for years. I think it was 2011.

I drank more when I was underage compared to now, it's been years for me as well. Can count on one hand the amount of times I have drunk since turning 18 and that was 15 years ago.

Don't understand the fashion of wearing a hoodie and cap indoors.

I don't understand why people wear sunglasses INDOORS.
I don't really get why people wear sun glasses on overcast/gloomy days, or days where it's pelting down with rain and there's no sun at all.

I drank more when I was underage compared to now, it's been years for me as well. Can count on one hand the amount of times I have drunk since turning 18 and that was 15 years ago.

I don't understand why people wear sunglasses INDOORS.
I don't really get why people wear sun glasses on overcast/gloomy days, or days where it's pelting down with rain and there's no sun at all.
Days like these can still be glarey.. think I just invented a word.

434785-718a10b6-3715-11e5-b4cc-d467bdb80cf7.jpg

I don't understand how Jobe can be doing rehab on his shoulder but find time to get drunk while watching the Aussies get beaten in The Ashes.

It's easy. Lift the pint to the mouth and back down again. Repeat. Shoulder gets rehab. It's great time management really. :thumbsu:
Let's not forget the anesthetic effect of the drink too, there was enough pain on the field in Birmingham that you'd want to blank out, without wanting to add to the ouchies of a bung shoulder. He'd have been medically irresponsible where he not drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back