Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think she burned her fingers because she's a moron. Look at her stabbing at the prawn with the chopsticks like a complete moron and the look she gives the camera that says "I'm a complete moron". What a moron.
I kind of get what you're saying, but if you could sum up with one word what you think she is, that'd be great.

I think being a surrogate would take a pretty heavy toll from an emotional perspective, probably best to break the tie at birth, would be much harder to 'let go' if you wet nurse as well. Obviously your situation is a bit different as you would be in the kid's life as its auntie but im thinking more along the lines of stranger surrogates.

Can't help but think about how Larry David approached the situation in Curb (Season 4, Episode 7 for those playing at home).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgers, coffee, ice-cream, muffins, salads or all of the above? I'm kind of interested because I work with them and others in the industry over here. McDonald's Australia is the #1 performer in the world this year.
You should have a read of McLibel, it's an amazing case, probably a touch dated now but it's a great tale, and insight into the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back