Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's with being cool - god forbid a person just dislike it.
It's more the "Mcdonalds isn't even food" and "I can spend the same money on a weeks worth of home-made meals with quinoa and kale and activated betel-nuts and organic spirulina" crew.

I'm sure this guy doesn't eat McDonalds:

pete-evans.jpg

It's more the "Mcdonalds isn't even food" and "I can spend the same money on a weeks worth of home-made meals with quinoa and kale and activated betel-nuts and organic spirulina" crew.

pete-evans.jpg

But that's the other extreme. I'm trying paleo or at least a version of it and it's an extremely expensive sea change. I can understand if a person is on a tight budget that maccas holds more appeal.

I used to eat it but since going the "healthier" lifestyle and cutting out most of the crap, like I said, even the smell makes me gag

pete-evans.jpg

It had been too long. I'm glad you still keep this at the ready.

I must say it comes as a shock to learn that some people on this board are too cool to eat McDonalds.
so if you don't like the taste of something that makes you too cool for it? I won't make some outlandish statement by saying it's the stupidest thing I've heard, but it is up there.

but it is

image.jpg

That word nutritious is the sticking point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so if you don't like the taste of something that makes you too cool for it? I won't make some outlandish statement by saying it's the stupidest thing I've heard, but it is up there.

View attachment 168613

That word nutritious is the sticking point.
mcdonalds.png

Bellend might be the sticking point for you lol

Dunno where else to post this

Guy in our basketball Comp

7"4

Claim that he's the biggest bloke in Aus

Any chance he actually is?

campaigner was legitimately ******* massive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 4