Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the offense.

If this is in fact what a gas chamber looks like (in which they have denied saying it is [and I don't know what they actually look like]) then yes, it is offensive.

There's a difference between a museum or an exhibit where you are showing what a gas chamber looked like, and detailing the historical importance of it.

Compared to this, which is parodying a gas chamber to be used as a shower, essentially making a mockery of it all. Is it the worst thing ever? Not really. Is it offensive and insensitive? Yeah.

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I can see the offense.

If this is in fact what a gas chamber looks like (in which they have denied saying it is [and I don't know what they actually look like]) then yes, it is offensive.

There's a difference between a museum or an exhibit where you are showing what a gas chamber looked like, and detailing the historical importance of it.

Compared to this, which is parodying a gas chamber to be used as a shower, essentially making a mockery of it all. Is it the worst thing ever? Not really. Is it offensive and insensitive? Yeah.
Its a standard water mist installation
It looks nothing like the gas chambers that were used, which shows the *silly people crying about how they are so offended are looking to be offended

This is what the human race has come to. * knows why Doctor Who likes us so much

Even if it doesn't look like it, the fact that it's a shower, as I recall the Nazi's used to convince the Jews to go take a shower in which it was an actual gas chamber.

Look, it probably would've been fine anywhere. I probably wouldn't go as far as to disparage the people that run the Auschwitz, but that place isn't the right place for something like that.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Its a standard water mist installation
It looks nothing like the gas chambers that were used, which shows the ****silly people crying about how they are so offended are looking to be offended

This is what the human race has come to. **** knows why Doctor Who likes us so much
Unless you're a Jew who was in the Holocaust, I don't think you have a right to tell people they can't be outraged.

Number 37 from the Sydney Swans come on down!
herewego.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back