Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a friends daughter recently slip over on the treadmill - has third degree burns all the way down her leg. They've had to go to the hospital every day to have the dressings changed. Looked absolutely horrendous

Jesus. Will be extra extra careful now!

I'm just not prepared to risk my health by going to the gym, the sound like dangerous places.

:D

People do have heart attacks and stuff at the gym..

What do you guys do if you're at the cricket, or footy? Wait for a f***ing cubicle because you don't want to stand, and whizz.

*waits in line for cubicle at the footy crew*
*pretend I have to take a s**t crew*
*sit down to pee to complete the illusion crew*
*still prefer that than pissing in a giant metal trough like a gypsy who was raised in a tent crew*

Lol, slipping over on a treadmill is my no1 fear at the gym. Always extra careful on the treadmill. :D

just dont dance near one.

EchS4oH.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand the feeling I get when I binge watch a series to catch up. On one hand it's a feeling of satisfaction and on the other it's one of disappointment that I have no more episodes to watch.

I don't understand the feeling I get when I binge watch a series to catch up. On one hand it's a feeling of satisfaction and on the other it's one of disappointment that I have no more episodes to watch.

I feel the same way when I finish a book

I don't understand the appeal of training.

I went to 1995 GF training and I was like "yup. cool. Never coming to this again".

I think I did it for a couple of those 90's Grand Finals. It was ok just soaking up the vibe and giving them a cheer as kid. Nothing special though. Preferred the parades in those recent Grand Finals. I could use them as an excuse to get out of work.

I think I did it for a couple of those 90's Grand Finals. It was ok just soaking up the vibe and giving them a cheer as kid. Nothing special though. Preferred the parades in those recent Grand Finals. I could use them as an excuse to get out of work.

Never been to a GF parade in Melbourne. 94 dunno where I was, 95 was working all day in a warehouse from 6am-8pm, and then when I've been older for the 07s, etc not been interested. Was going to the game that was the main thing.

They trained for 6 hours?? Might have to place a bet on the Eagles.

Not quite, I mean 6 hours in total from the time I left to go there, to the time I got home. Didn't go at all in between.

And how many times have you watched the video you made of training Xtreme?

0, I did not make any videos of training....

P.S will be watching the 2014 grand final once more tomorrow and will have a final tally in the signature.

I don't understand the appeal of training.

I went to 1995 GF training and I was like "yup. cool. Never coming to this again".

Basically sums it up, just being around supporters soaking in the atmosphere. Agree watching them do training drills is a bit ehhh - can take it or leave it, but it's a special feeling watching it happen on grand final week.

Was funny in the section I was sitting in, kids were going "we want to see the players", they finally come out and start the drills.... kids were immediately "this is boring, I want to go home" :p.

As for the excuse to get out of work, I opted to go to the training. I'm working tomorrow :thumbsdown:. First grand final I'll have missed EVER (probably a good sign if the Eagles do belt the Hawks by 10 goals lol).

I have sunday off which I can use to celebrate (maybe start a 2015 grand final replay tally), or find a rock to crawl under.

N

As for the excuse to get out of work, I opted to go to the training. I'm working tomorrow :thumbsdown:. First grand final I'll have missed EVER (probably a good sign if the Eagles do belt the Hawks by 10 goals lol).

I have sunday off which I can use to celebrate (maybe start a 2015 grand final replay tally), or find a rock to crawl under.

I was just about to post "Am jealous of you Xtreme, have a great day tomorrow enjoy", then read that.

ARE YOU MAD. ARE YOU FREAKEN INSANE. How can you be working tomorrow?!?! :eek::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back