Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Co-writes most of it.

And yeah sure, I get all that. I can see the reasons for her popularity. But she's sold more albums in the first week of a release than anyone. Ever. At a time when no one buys music.

She's not that good.
Presumably this includes downloads? If so is it unreasonable to suggest the record company just buys enough to get the associated publicity?

She's fat and talks like your average English backpacker slag, which makes her more down to earth and likeable.

Plus she's pretty talented.

Tina Arena speech last night

People don't find u interesting anymore because u have not produced a good song in decades you stoopid damn
She cant deal with it. In her ego head its because she is an older female. It was the easiest excuse path of way and epically pathetic
what did she say?
i assume most normal people don't watch the ARIAs

Whaddya mean, they're already acting up for not getting their way.
Why are other people's children my problem? When I was naughty as a child I was taken outside, or even home if I didn't calm down and STFU.
All my Mum had to do was give us a look. We quickly STFU. Didnt put up with any of our s**t.

I tower over her now but I am still s**t scared of her.

Adele has a great voice. If people are complaining about Adele, I can only imagine what they think of the rest of the music in the charts. She'd be the best easily.
Sorry state of affairs really.

Today's music is a steaming pile of poo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I put the news on this morning and the French were playing the Brisbane Lions theme song.

Hard to argue against that. As was said, if you struggle with her music then some of the other stuff around must have you pulling your hair out.

She's no Katy Perry.

Rage. Isn't that show supposed to be playing music clips, not half the time being consumed by some irrelevant Triple J host who was around before everyone's time going on about her life story?

This is the second time I have watched rage in six years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back