Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this woman serious or just an attention seeker ?

Woman demands lifetime supply of KitKats over waferless packs
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-02-01/...ver-waferless-kitkat-demands-lifetime-supply/

I wonder if this is her Law Professor

V4osBip.gif
Smart lady.

Clearly an ambit claim.

If she plays her cards right, Nestle might settle for a year's supply.

I was in a law class a couple of years ago, and we were discussing the ethical implications of trade labour in developing nations. We were discussing the 2013 Savar building collapse which killed over 1,100 people (that's not the funny bit).
Glad you cleared that up for us.

Didn't know altering clothes was still a thing
I always have to get shirts taken in as if I them with long enough arms there's too much spare material in the middle

Why "car enthusiasts" are so homophobic and Neanderthal like.

I have a few mates who like cars and share posts from car pages on facebook, whenever I might like a closer look, as I like cars myself, I go to the picture on the page, and every time, every ******* time, the comments are full of backwards thinkers making homophobic remarks and insults toward the picture and each other. Every time. It is like a gathering of the worst of humanity. Everything is gay, NTTAWWT, f**, **********, and more, and it isn't like other insulting terms and thrown in as well, like *head or idiot or flog, it is exclusively homophobic phrases and nothing else. It's almost admirable, their insistence ad dedication to finding new ways to express that the target of their statement enjoys intercourse with the same sex.

Now, there definitely are people who would say cars are a hobby that don't think like that or believe behaving like that on the internet, or at all, is appropriate, but they are rarer than Essendon fans who admit wrongdoing on behalf of their club.

Why "car enthusiasts" are so homophobic and Neanderthal like.

I have a few mates who like cars and share posts from car pages on facebook, whenever I might like a closer look, as I like cars myself, I go to the picture on the page, and every time, every ******* time, the comments are full of backwards thinkers making homophobic remarks and insults toward the picture and each other. Every time. It is like a gathering of the worst of humanity. Everything is gay, NTTAWWT, f**, Al Swearengen, and more, and it isn't like other insulting terms and thrown in as well, like ****head or idiot or flog, it is exclusively homophobic phrases and nothing else. It's almost admirable, their insistence ad dedication to finding new ways to express that the target of their statement enjoys intercourse with the same sex.

Now, there definitely are people who would say cars are a hobby that don't think like that or believe behaving like that on the internet, or at all, is appropriate, but they are rarer than Essendon fans who admit wrongdoing on behalf of their club.

It's like the gym too where I hear homophobic remarks like that all the time. Which is kind of ironic given that gay guys in general love the gym. My Crossfit coach actually used one the other night. I pay for the sessions and don't need to hear them. I almost said something to him after but decided not to as in six months it's the only time I have heard him use one. If he does it again I'll say something. I think he'd be alright about it. A lot of the time when people use those terms they're not even really thinking about what they're saying but for gay people it is degrading and insulting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah definitely sometimes they slip out in a fairly innocuous usage, I'm not innocent there either, but there are still a lot of people that use them to insult and degrade, and they all watch burnout videos on Facebook apparently.

Why my iPad now interprets "first unread post" to mean "top of the page containing the first unread post, and considering posts only 'read' if they were read on this iPad".

Could someone please explain to me the modern popular trend of sending dick picks - How common is it? Are most women disgusted by it? Just seems like a screwed up thing to do - probably showing my age but.

Last edited:
Could someone please explain to me the modern popular trend of sending dick picks - How common is it? Are most women disgusted by it? Just seems like a screwed up thing to do - probably showing my age but.
This one time I sent a snapchat to a lady I had been sleeping with and I had taken a picture of my penis and used my artistic skills to draw it up in to a knight with a sword with the caption "ready to conquer your pussy"
She stopped talking to me not long after and I shall never send a dick pic again.

This one time I sent a snapchat to a lady I had been sleeping with and I had taken a picture of my penis and used my artistic skills to draw it up in to a knight with a sword with the caption "ready to conquer your pussy"
She stopped talking to me not long after and I shall never send a dick pic again.

Hahahaha.

Jesus Christ. I'm actually crying with laughter you funny bastard. :thumbsu:

People who send dickpics and irrationally lashing out for validation from someone they think is hot and thus important.
I think.
Could just be deadset *******s being deadset *******s.

As a general rule, guys that don't need to send nudie pics to get sex, don't.

Seems to be something exclusive for the people who are desperate for human contact or seeking validation. Or maybe just know girls that give their pics up easy in return.

It's pretty stylish right now. Stylish in the way half your lecture is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back