- 'Fleshy' Piercings
- Steak
- Religious people
- A vast majority of free to air television
- The hate for Justin Bieber
- Undercut hairstyles
- Donuts
- Talent shows (Idol, Xfactor etc.)
I will not sit here and let you bad mouth leggings, they are one of the finest pieces of clothing ever invented.

And Instagram is really cool.

Super thread.

- Coca Cola
- Instagram
- Those leggings that every teenage girl in Melbourne wears ******* everywhere
- Snap back hats
- Energy Drinks
- Vans (shoes)
- Facebook
- Clubbing
- Vodka
- Wine
- Cars/Motorsport
- Tattoos
- 'Fleshy' Piercings
- Steak
- Religious people
- A vast majority of free to air television
- The hate for Justin Bieber
- Undercut hairstyles
- Donuts
- Talent shows (Idol, Xfactor etc.)

I wear Vans and Snapbacks. Love Coca-Cola, also like energy drinks but rarely consume them. Use Facebook all the time, go clubbing quite a bit. Not a fan of Justin Bieber but admittedly it's probably more due to the fact that so many people I know worship him. Steak is brilliant, as are donuts. Agree that Instagram is a bit overrated but haven't really looked at it.

Wearing thongs with jeans in the winter.
Bunnings / DIY
Wayfarers.
House parties as I get older where people just stand around talking about work and then leave early.
Custard.
Secular / agnostic types and their faux love affair with Buddihsm
The Public House in Richmond. (lights on, no music, perpetually feels like closing time)
Selfishness and hate.

Something tells me Simple Jack loves his motorsports :p
Perhaps I just enjoy skill...

Perhaps not.

I don't care if people like it or not, but the whole 'it's not a sport' thing is ridiculous. Referencing my avatar, any competition where you can be run over and killed at age 24 in pursuit of nothing but victory against your fellow competitors, is a damn sport.

Unfunniest arse-wallop to (dis)grace my TV screen

707125-rove-mcmanus.jpg

I will not sit here and let you bad mouth leggings, they are one of the finest pieces of clothing ever invented.

And Instagram is really cool.

Leggings are good on decent looking girls. I'm sick and tired of going to Chadstone and seeing ugly/obese girls wearing them with a visible underwear line. Talk about horrendous.

And no, if you're a teenage bloke that regularly uses Instagram, you need to sort out your priorities.

Leggings are good on decent looking girls. I'm sick and tired of going to Chadstone and seeing ugly/obese girls wearing them with a visible underwear line. Talk about horrendous.

And no, if you're a teenage bloke that regularly uses Instagram, you need to sort out your priorities.
Yes agree on leggings point.

Re: Instagram, my teenage years were quite some time ago :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wearing thongs with jeans in the winter.
Bunnings / DIY
Wayfarers.
House parties as I get older where people just stand around talking about work and then leave early.
Custard.
Secular / agnostic types and their faux love affair with Buddihsm
The Public House in Richmond. (lights on, no music, perpetually feels like closing time)
Selfishness and hate.

What wrong with Bunnings and DIY?

Fair enough.

I guess I see DIY as getting things done myself much cheaper than compared to a dodgy tradie that would charge a huge amount and end up doing a worse job. (Too many bad experiences). Plus there's a feeling of accomplishment when you finish things.

Everything, builders and tradesmen exist for this very purpose.
I sort of agree up to a point. I'm not the kind of guy who likes the idea of building his own furniture, but after working at a desk all week I do like the satisfaction that comes from pottering around the house on Saturday morning and fixing things with my hands. Just little things like putting up shelves, or replacing tap washers.

I sort of agree up to a point. I'm not the kind of guy who likes the idea of building his own furniture, but after working at a desk all week I do like the satisfaction that comes from pottering around the house on Saturday morning and fixing things with my hands. Just little things like putting up shelves, or replacing tap washers.
Of course, all the stuff that reasonably functioning humans should be able to do is fine, but anything more than that, I just call someone in.

Perhaps I just enjoy skill...

Perhaps not.

I don't care if people like it or not, but the whole 'it's not a sport' thing is ridiculous. Referencing my avatar, any competition where you can be run over and killed at age 24 in pursuit of nothing but victory against your fellow competitors, is a damn sport.

RIP Super Sic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back