Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad standup. Have never made it through Craig Mclachlan's spot on the NRL Footy Show.
A mate of mine does stand up comedy, and he goes pretty well. But I've been to quite a few of his nights, and there is almost always at least one guy/girl who just stinks the place up and it is ******* rough enough sitting there watching them. I can only imagine what they are going through themselves.

A mate of mine does stand up comedy, and he goes pretty well. But I've been to quite a few of his nights, and there is almost always at least one guy/girl who just stinks the place up and it is ******* rough enough sitting there watching them. I can only imagine what they are going through themselves.
Yeah its s**t that some people in the crowd feel entitled to heckle.

Triple M breakfast team in sydney. They are a bunch of nrl bogans and that's ok but once the news is read they start to add input is when I cringe. They so deliberately add is Aussie bloke slang to try to relate to their audience. "Fair Dinkum mate these bloody terrorist roosters are running around".

I'm sure it's probably the same in Melbourne though

Hearing about ISIS and s**t. Just says to me that danger could strike anywhere.

3432.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Triple M breakfast team in sydney. They are a bunch of nrl bogans and that's ok but once the news is read they start to add input is when I cringe. They so deliberately add is Aussie bloke slang to try to relate to their audience. "Fair Dinkum mate these bloody terrorist roosters are running around".

I'm sure it's probably the same in Melbourne though

Same everwhere. In Perth 92.9, 96FM, 94.5, Nova and 6PR are all the biggest dickheads alive. ******* shits me how they give themselves annoying bogan nicknames grouped in 3. Clairsy, Shane and Kimba. Blackers, Carmen and Fitzi, Heidi, Will and Woody. Dickhole, F**kface and C**tbreath

Shits me how they put on forced laughs at each other's horrendously s**t jokes too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back