Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10277785_844851908865243_7881832748476881710_n.png

Natural grass tennis courts that bounce predictably. Orgasmic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was able to give my Hawks supporting brother some banter today due to his team losing to Geelong. To be honest he gave me heaps when my team lost to the pies which is his wife's team.

What's happened here? Last I saw was the Dull Jack Riewoldt-esque post and now I see he's banned.
Thank * for that. She's a ******* moron and I don't know why she keeps getting allowed back.

Thank duck for that. She's a ******* moron and I don't know why she keeps getting allowed back.
IP ban? Can that be done?

IP ban? Can that be done?
It can. Dunno if she's changed providers or asked her ISP to change her IP or what. Could also just be Chief thinking it's hilarious to unblock her.

So I see based on this weekend it's becoming a thing to tag other GD posters after a loss. Ah well, I guess I should be able to tag you later in the year if we play you in a prelim or granny (i.e when it counts)
Chill Winston. I know it's always bloody Geelong but it's not like we weren't going to lose a few. #sackclarko

Oh he mad.
Hardly. Wasn't even pissed off. Despite our season thus far, we always play shite against dem puddy cats. Even in the the prelim we didn't play very well. 14.18 or something I think
Chill Winston. I know it's always bloody Geelong but it's not like we weren't going to lose a few. #sackclarko
I think my lack on smilies is confusing others as to my mood. I'm a cucumber atm. As in "cool as a..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back