Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planking and nek nominate were fine until idiots took it to dangerous levels.

At least with this, it doesn't seem dangerous at all.

It's also raising money, even if it is primarily from celebrities (I see no problem with this)

Even if it's not getting people to donate, it's raising awareness about a medical condition that no one knows about.

It's using social media and pop culture for a good cause. People doing the challenge because it's the "in" thing to do and celebrities raising their public profile are minimal sacrifices

So planking isn't cool. Neknominate isn't cool. But this is? Celebrities and the like are obviously gonna donate, but do you really think the average Joe is? Why does it take something stupid like this to raise money and awareness? Charlie Sheen did this one right.
People died doing those other two, for no good reason at all. This seems to be a bit of fun that might raise both cash and consciousness.

Planking and nek nominate were fine until idiots took it to dangerous levels.

At least with this, it doesn't seem dangerous at all.

It's also raising money, even if it is primarily from celebrities (I see no problem with this)

Even if it's not getting people to donate, it's raising awareness about a medical condition that no one knows about.

It's using social media and pop culture for a good cause. People doing the challenge because it's the "in" thing to do and celebrities raising their public profile are minimal sacrifices

that's the best part of it all. as i said earlier, hope this stunt is still going in 12 months time

Oooh friends, football friends...
10568995_308158199363510_7452698672975362316_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't get the Hawthorn v Geelong game on FTA here in Perth, instead we get the West Coast v Melbourne blockbuster.

I reckon even West Coast supporters would rather watch Hawthorn v Geelong rather than watching their team having a training run against the Melbourne witches hats.

We don't get the Hawthorn v Geelong game on FTA here in Perth, instead we get the West Coast v Melbourne blockbuster.

I reckon even West Coast supporters would rather watch Hawthorn v Geelong rather than watching their team having a training run against the Melbourne witches hats.

Dunno since it's Cox's farewell game or whatever they are calling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back