Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except for about 10 games in a row where they would win by under 2 goals :(.............................in the games that don't matter :D

Yes because qualifying finals that get you into home prelim finals, then a a GF.... dont. matter.

Last edited:
And courtesy of his team being decimated by injury/suspension etc. I'm in the grand final :eek: :D

1630385.jpg

The ease at which you are able to install new hardware on your computer. I spilled wine all over the keyboard last night rendering it useless. I bought a new one this morning and all I had to do was a plug in a little USB thingy and I was away.

That's called plug and play.

When you spill something on your keyboard you need to wash it out with water and let it dry in the sun for a couple of days. Remember the rule, water and electricity don't mix. That doesn't mean you can't wash out electronics that are turned off, just so long as it's fully dried before you turn it back on.

Not that it matters with a cheapo keyboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like how he casually glosses over the $30mil thats been raised. for every popular movement/trend there will be negatives and it's so easy to be pessimistic and anti-everything. this guy is a tool.

i dont think he glossed over it per se. but wanted to give more airtime to other charities.

brb going to find my purple wrist band i once bought for some charity

Hemp protein shakes don't exactly taste like Marlyn Monroe's breasts after she's emerged from a cake, but adding raw organic egg and pure fresh honey, they're ok.The protein shakes, that is.

what did you have to surger?
A lump that they're pretty sure isn't breast cancer, but still had to go. I'll find out next week if it was anything unexpected. Too much information, but you asked :p

Everything okay DG?
Feeling nice and sore, but I'll be alright. Thanks Gough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back