Pets Things that please me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zac Brown Band. Yeah I think I'll need to find a few more country bands. Any suggestions?

I'm not big into Country but on my i-Pod I have Florida Georgia Line, Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan. I more listen to CMC than actually downloading country music. I have been meaning to get into it a bit more though. For finding new bands CMC has a spotlight in the afternoons that goes through an artists catalog for an hour which is something you should check out if you have some spare time.

Hate s**t like this. These campaigners are lucky they don't get stabbed.

a valid point Q. Valid point. although, skeptic in me suggests that the pranked were advised of what was to transpire. a bit like "reality tv". scripted and all.

anyway, let's make reasonable assumption that it was real and genuine....if prankster did suffer wounds would his actions infer liability? (might need a lawyer person to help here SonOfReep )

if prankster was injured in the process, and squealed like a stuffed pig, sympathy would not be granted by many i am sure. similar to punk kids desecrating public property by ways of graffiti. then when apprehended, or when the public say enough's enough, they cry like bitches.

Hate s**t like this. These campaigners are lucky they don't get stabbed.
He has friends waiting by just in case anything does happen.

Like, in this video, there's one bit where he does it to an asian, and he sees him doing some sort of martial arts stance so he quickly lets him know that it's all a joke, cuz he thought he was gonna get the s**t kicked out of him easily haha.

I understand where you're coming from, but it's different to the idiots who literally go the ghetto and start pissing off gangsters.

I think one of them did get knocked out, or stabbed.
I like candid camera stuff, but doing this to a woman who is alone in a confined space...I dunno...
Man, women get none of the fun.

Finding a new band and then liking pretty much all their songs. And its a genre that I normally wouldn't listen to, country.

Saw this post, already knew it was ZBB.

Welcome friend.

I felt exactly the same way.

Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
On footy classified I think it was, one of them said "they need to start fingering the senior players"
2620462-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
As sad as it's content is, this poem by a dying Clive James is beautiful.
Bxl_EgPCQAIm52y.jpg

There was a good doco on the ABC last night about Clive James, Barry Humphries, Germaine Greer and Robert Hughes called Brilliant Creatures.

Clive James was interviewed and he didn't look too bad but I suspect he doesn't have much time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back