Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this school teacher in high school. Now, honestly I was campaigner of a student. I subconsciously knew I was being taught s**t, as a result of family experiences. she was my care group teacher, but she tried. She was a bitch. She was a millionaires wife, half loopy then , full ****** now. I ran into her today after a quarter of a century plus some. I told her she was a good teacher that made a difference when other more esteemed wouldn't try. I wasn't talking out of school either. I told her thank you. We ended up chatting endlessly about so many subjects, so much we have in common. She was a bitch teacher though, back in the day. But because she cared.

She's well into her 70's.
How did you recognise her?

Hahaha got a few builders in the house today working on fixing the balcony, one of them got a cut and asked for bandaids. We very rarely use bandaids in the house and only have one pack of Wiggles bandaids lol

Hahaha got a few builders in the house today working on fixing the balcony, one of them got a cut and asked for bandaids. We very rarely use bandaids in the house and only have one pack of Wiggles bandaids lol

I hope you didn't put a Jeff band aid on him or he'll be off in a corner snoozing

349853_gp.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776006/Man-tries-rob-petrol-station-boomerang-fails.html

Brisbane man holds up service station in Tarragindi with a boomerang

A man has failed miserably in his attempt to stick up a service station with the Aussie icon, by waving it at an attendant.

Police recognised the 31 year old from Moorooka, the next suburb over, and located him a short time later.

He was arrested and given a notice of public nuisance.

inb4 "That could come back to haunt him"/other hilarious Dad joke :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back