Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what your renegade ways of not actually quoting posts does. This post was my last unread post in this thread, and I don't remember what you're saying nope to. No way am I wasting precious clicking time clicking back a page either. So now I'll never know.
Do you get it Quiv? DO YOU GET IT???!!!

No way am I wasting precious clicking time clicking back a page either. So now I'll never know.
GrblJ.gif

After cramming what's usually a 6-7 week project into about 2 weeks due to a condensed semester, and very little sleep this last week in particular, just finished my work which im about to present and my semester is over! Oh, and let the Europe backpacking begin!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Belongs in this thread as much as any other cause it's hilarious

http://www.smh.com.au/world/brother...-for-fare-to-finish-line-20141025-11bn99.html

If anyone has been to Bangalore (or I'm sure any major Indian city) you'll know that the traffic is intense and road rules aren't really road rules. More like road guidelines. My mate summed it up to me when he picked me up the airport - Don't stress about the driving. There's nothing you can do about it. The only rule is 'try and keep on the left hand side of the road as much as you can'

On top of that, organisation isn't a strong point of the city's population. Whilst they are mostly very well meaning people, asking someone for directions for a landmark that you know is only 10-15 minutes away often results in half a dozen added participants, a 20 minute conference chat between them all, a lot of yelling and shouting and you still being sent in the wrong direction. At first it's part of the Indian charm but the complete chaos can become a bit grating after a while. A little but like how the quirky habits of a new lover are cute when you a first together, but become irritating about four months into a relationship.

Couldn't be bothered reading the article:
- Bangalore has it's first marathon run
- Security guards trip most of the front of the field at the starting line when they don't realise they're supposed to get out of the way at the gun
- Bangalore's population get sick of the (increased) traffic from road closure so start ignoring them and driving through the marathon course
- The pilot vehicle for the lead runners takes a wrong turn and goes 4km of course
- Pilot vehicle loses (or maybe abandons) the runners, they need to borrow money to get back to the stadium
- Other runners had to ask crowd for directions
- Another chick goes 5km of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back