Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how serious I am.
hilary-duff-luca-is-the-absolute-love-of-my-life-05.jpg

His name is Luca.

He lives on the second floor.

It's lucky you're in Canada and not America. Is all i'm sayin... ;)

Oh yeah, night and day comparison. Had a mate tell me his brother was in an accident in the States. They would have charged him $20k a day to stay in hospital. He gritted his way through the pain the get home to Canada where it would be free.

Oh yeah, night and day comparison. Had a mate tell me his brother was in an accident in the States. They would have charged him $20k a day to stay in hospital. He gritted his way through the pain the get home to Canada where it would be free.

Bargain!!! Dunno what your mate was gritting his teeth over.

That is great about the housekeeper, you won't want them to leave once the two months is up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No kidding! Especially since baby is due then.

Get them to do any "Extra" jobs around the house, like does the house need a fresh coat of paint perhaps??? Maybe they can set up the new nursery.

Use and abuse them Catfish, use and abuse. :D

That's all i'm waiting for. Insurance company going to get all the equipment for me. Get a wheelchair, walker, chair for the shower and they'll raise the toilet and add a bar to lift myself etc.
You definitely need a motorised scooter. Steal one off a fat person if you can, they don't need it.

Been thinking of investing in one myself as there are times when I can't be bothered to walk or drive to the shops to get milk.

Lol. Nah, this is a good excuse to drop a few kgs's. Although, I might just end up with huge arms and scrawny legs. I refuse to wear a moo-moo :p
A spell in hospital is good for weight loss. I lost eight kilos in ten days when my appendix exploded, dropped below sixty kgs for the first time since my teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back