Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
08d.gif

Today at work, from a medium distance I saw a mother trying to tie up her son's shoe laces. He wasn't being too cooperative, but eventually she got a hold of one of the laces. Problem was, the son didn't stop jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof, and the end result, basically, was that the mother tripped up her son and he felt flat on his arse.

She Dustin Fletcher'd him!

At first I tried to stifle my laugh, but then I saw the kid laughing even as he'd been sat on his bum, and then the mother joined in. So then I did too!

It was one of those incidents that probably doesn't sound too funny described in text, but if it had been caught on film, it was a genuine classic.

Today at work, from a medium distance I saw a mother trying to tie up her son's shoe laces. He wasn't being too cooperative, but eventually she got a hold of one of the laces. Problem was, the son didn't stop jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof, and the end result, basically, was that the mother tripped up her son and he felt flat on his arse.

She Dustin Fletcher'd him!

At first I tried to stifle my laugh, but then I saw the kid laughing even as he'd been sat on his bum, and then the mother joined in. So then I did too!

It was one of those incidents that probably doesn't sound too funny described in text, but if it had been caught on film, it was a genuine classic.

She was Dustin Fletcher and he was Jeffey Garlett right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being home alone with pizza, beer and catching up on TV shows.

Now off to the things that sh*t me thread ---->

There's always a backing track to performances. You can even hear when she's singing and when it's a backing track you idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back