Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really have one atm tbh. Old fav players used to be Edberg (only saw the end of his career tho), Rafter, Safin, Roddick, Haas... k maybe not entirely for their on court abilities ;)

I just hope for a close 5 set match blah blah... Roddick v El Aynaoui was a freak of a match one of my all time favs.
Yeah I don't have one either.

Roddick was my favorite and always wanted him to win an Aus Open. Ah well.

Kyrgios is probably a favourite, but nothing like Roddick.

Yeah I don't have one either.

Roddick was my favorite and always wanted him to win an Aus Open. Ah well.

Kyrgios is probably a favourite, but nothing like Roddick.

I went to sleep after the 2nd v Nadal. ****ing kicking myself WHY I WAS ON HOLIDAYS WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DID I CHOOSE THE SLEEP.

That might be a good thread... awesome sporting matches/ upsets you missed due to sleep... I missed that Semi Final World Cup cricket win v South Africa. I set my alarm for 3/4am to catch the end of it, but nodded off instead. :(

I fell asleep during the 2008 (?) World Cup Final between Italy and France.

It was either late in the 2nd hald or at full time before penalties.

Anyway I wake up and I missed the bloody headbutt :(

I fell asleep during the 2008 (?) World Cup Final between Italy and France.

It was either late in the 2nd hald or at full time before penalties.

Anyway I wake up and I missed the bloody headbutt :(

----

Definitely will be hitting up the Open again this year, can't wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10847900_10152558597238527_678085732799213567_n.jpg

My view at work today. ( not my pic )
Is it Dudley Page Reserve in Dover Heights?

last 2 days of term and bring in the nintendo 64 for the kids to play and they are getting in to 4 player goldeneye. good to see the youth of today appreciating the classics!!

arguably the best game ever.

can i ask chunkylover whats the graphics/resolution like? i assume its being played on a full HD tv?

pretty sure that's where the pic was taken , i'm working on military rd ( ******* MANSION )
We rented there for a year when I was in year 11 or 12. Recognise that view cause I used to do a lot of running training in Dudley Page. Also spent some cracking new years nights there.

And yeah some real nice houses in the area. Was a pain in the ass to get anywhere though. Not a cab to be seen and s**t public transport. That is the way the richie rich's like it though.

We rented there for a year when I was in year 11 or 12. Recognise that view cause I used to do a lot of running training in Dudley Page. Also spent some cracking new years nights there.

And yeah some real nice houses in the area. Was a pain in the ass to get anywhere though. Not a cab to be seen and s**t public transport. That is the way the richie rich's like it though.
Yeah if you know sydney , i was coming from out the back of the " Hills " district , like parklea-quakers-schofields way.

So the run in goes windsor rd - james ruse Drive - M4 - Parramatta rd ( :eek: ) - clevland st - oxford st - syd einfeld dr - old south head rd - military rd

Soul-destroying :D
That was just the run IN
2hr 30 on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back