Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
arguably the best game ever.

can i ask chunkylover whats the graphics/resolution like? i assume its being played on a full HD tv?
Its a government school so its a pretty shitty box tv on a trolley perfect for vhs tapes so suits the n64 just fine!! We upgraded a couple of terms ago so the full hd tv had either back to the future, indiana jones or the second hunger games film on. Was told its actually called catching fire or something like that and only noobs call it hunger games 2.

Was also told the graphics were "shithouse" but they all wanted to play or watch especially when license to kill mode was on.

Its a government school so its a pretty shitty box tv on a trolley perfect for vhs tapes so suits the n64 just fine!! We upgraded a couple of terms ago so the full hd tv had either back to the future, indiana jones or the second hunger games film on. Was told its actually called catching fire or something like that and only noobs call it hunger games 2.
Careful bro, you'll have some soccer mom come in and complain that it trivialises violence against men...not

last 2 days of term and bring in the nintendo 64 for the kids to play and they are getting in to 4 player goldeneye. good to see the youth of today appreciating the classics!!
Hard to believe it's nearly 20 years old, good game but was never much of a fan of the N64 in general.

I wish that I never sold my Super Nintendo though, classic games console.

Yeah if you know sydney , i was coming from out the back of the " Hills " district , like parklea-quakers-schofields way.

So the run in goes windsor rd - james ruse Drive - M4 - Parramatta rd ( :eek: ) - clevland st - oxford st - syd einfeld dr - old south head rd - military rd

Soul-destroying :D
That was just the run IN
2hr 30 on the way home.

Plain madness. Didn't want to use the M7/M2, or avoiding tolls?

not charging my phone overnight. i used to be a perennial phone chargerer but i have learnt that the phone enjoys using its "carbs" during the night time. it in the end prolongs its life.
Or you could charge it overnight, have battery in the morning, then buy a new battery for 5 dollars.

apparently reports have revealed that ice bucket challenge was one of the most searched terms on the google this year.

remember that? the fad that gripped the world? what has become of it? disappeared like the dinosaurs.
It was always going to be a fad. I don't think anyone thought otherwise.

Doesn't mean it was any less significant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was always going to be a fad. I don't think anyone thought otherwise.

Doesn't mean it was any less significant

not saying it was insignificant. what disappointed me (perhaps this is in the wrong thread) was that there were thousands of people (or maybe just a handful) who did the challenge, posted on line, gained attention for it and then failed to donate. sadly, what was a good cause is abused by those seeking to gain personal glory for it

not charging my phone overnight. i used to be a perennial phone chargerer but i have learnt that the phone enjoys using its "carbs" during the night time. it in the end prolongs its life.
All electronic batteries work on the same principle. Running them down from time to time will prolong the batteries shelf life.

All electronic batteries work on the same principle. Running them down from time to time will prolong the batteries shelf life.

thank you. of course i charge it at work, but regularly make the phone work on and off mains power. cant spoil them

10849987_612003602262168_2378303068197493729_n.jpg

Number 3 on this list http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/entertainment/top_20_worst_band_names_ever.html:

Intracerebrally Consuming Cephalalgia Through the Cranium Macerating Debrisf--ked Manure Ingested Remains of the Mindf--ked Cataplexic Wicked Mankind Whom Fistf--ked the Progenies from the Deepest Depths of the Analmaggot Raped Human Pieces of Erotic S-itmasses Which Gave Birth to Worthless Eunuchs as Travesty for Cumstained W-orefaced Sluts Enslaved by This Stupid Society Full of Fetal Garbages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back