Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having the perfect day in Sydney yesterday to finish my holiday. 30+ degrees, not a cloud in the sky, + the harbour, a boat, a contemporary art museum + an opera house, finished up with beers looking at the bridge.

Oh and then one of my favourite footballers flew me home. :D

:hearts: Sydney/ NSW coast.

I've never watched a game of football twice, but I can understand why people would want to watch landmark matches and premierships over and over. Does watching a game as a neutral improve with additional viewings though? Do you pick up things that you missed first time around?
I'm a bit sick of watching the 2014 gf tbh. 2008 i could watch again because I have forgotten some of the smaller details

tumblr_nbgntcM5mr1rdqbfro1_500.gif

Just having the perfect day in Sydney yesterday to finish my holiday. 30+ degrees, not a cloud in the sky, + the harbour, a boat, a contemporary art museum + an opera house, finished up with beers looking at the bridge.

We get it man, you've been to Sydney. :D

Best city in the country. Nothing beats the harbour on a day like yesterday. Go to Parsley Bay near Vaucluse next time, perfect spot for a picinic!

I've never watched a game of football twice, but I can understand why people would want to watch landmark matches and premierships over and over. Does watching a game as a neutral improve with additional viewings though? Do you pick up things that you missed first time around?

Could watch the last quarter of the 97 Grand Final on loop just for Jarman's final quarter and Bruce's commentary - it is a magical combination of football in the 90s.

'That'll do....THAT WILL DO!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“The change to William Hill will give us a recognised and respected international brand with which to compete at the highest level in Australia’s competitive market,” he said today.

“It will also allow us to work much more closely with global racing and sporting bodies and provide our Australian customers with more diverse betting opportunities,” he added, because the first bit apparently wasn’t laden with enough corporate gobbledygook.

did lol

The first comment:

Perhaps the journalist of this artical couldn't get a date with Kate. Poorly written. Clearly doesnt like the Waterhouse's,but my 10 year old nephew could come up with something more professinal then "some little trophy called the Melbourne Cup or something Tom's Mum Gai won"!!.

New 'dress for your day' policy at work. I wore a suit like always and was told we don't have to do that anymore unless seeing clients or have a meeting. Good excuse to buy some nice clothes.

Back at work so soon? Surely in Australia you'd be on compo for another 6 months.

Hope the return has been ok.

Back at work so soon? Surely in Australia you'd be on compo for another 6 months.

Hope the return has been ok.

Went back last week. I was off for 2 months. Recovery went well and was going a little stir crazy at home. 12 weeks of physio now. I'll be off again soon when our baby comes anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back