Pets Things that please me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped at the chance to purchase this:

i9PlwOF.png

20% off at JB Hifi brought the price down to $143.20 - not the same as Targets $120 when they had 25% off after Christmas but eh I had to have it!

And I say this despite already owning the following grand finals:

2014 (Single dvd, Victory Pack, Special Tin Edition w/ 2 bonus regular season matches)
2013 (Single dvd, Victory Pack, Special Tin Edition w/ 2 bonus regular season matches, Hawthorn Grand Finals Collection box set)
2012 (Purchased despite the loss)
2011 (It's fun to watch Collingwood lose, thought it was a good match too!).
2008 (Single dvd barebones release, Single dvd w/ Radio commentaries, 2x Victory Packs, Hawthorn Grand Finals Collection box set)
2006 (2x - 1 individual and 1 from the WCE Victory Pack - Purchased the Victory Pack for the Qualifying Final match)
2005 (2x - 1 individual and 1 from the Swans Victory Pack - sidenote: I purchased the Victory Pack because K-Mart had it for $29 instead of $99 when it was released)
2001-2003 (2 copies of 2001, 3 copies of 2002/2003 - 2x single copies - 1 copy of each GF in a Brisbane Lions Victory Pack celebrating the 3 in a row)
1991 (One of the first football dvds I purchased, I also still have the vhs version... plus the copy that's in the Hawthorn Grand Final Collection box set).

As a mod, but realistically I don't think I'll be around much as a poster either. Modding is the only thing that's kept me visiting regularly in recent times.

Awwww, don't want you to go. There aren't enough superior intellects left around these days to keep me stimulated.

Getting down to 2 kilos off my goal weight, which will see it be 25 kilos gone in this weight loss and 30 from biggest once there.

Does anyone know what happens with stretch marks after losing quite a bit? Do they fade out to almost invisible or gonna be stuck with them? Got bad ones on my stomach and shoulders.

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Getting down to 2 kilos off my goal weight, which will see it be 25 kilos gone in this weight loss and 30 from biggest once there.

Does anyone know what happens with stretch marks after losing quite a bit? Do they fade out to almost invisible or gonna be stuck with them? Got bad ones on my stomach and shoulders.

If the skin isnt pressured I don't see why they would still be noticeable. They should fade but never go away

They will fade over time and they won't be as red, purplish, but they'll be a very light white.

Feels like time for a change, I guess. Two years as a mod and two years as a Super. Done most of the stuff I wanted to do when I started.
What did you want to do as a mod?

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Eventually!!! I did watch it on grand final day and cried over the result with the Port Adelaide fans :D

I might view them in order over the next few weeks ending with yet another viewing of 2014 :cool::D.
We didn't hate Geelong back then....

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What did you want to do as a mod?
Nothing that exciting. Mostly stuff behind the scenes - getting dedicated moderators onto various boards to grow them, getting other boards to run smoothly, that sort of thing. Also helping out with some knowledge transfer from BigSoccer, particularly with the transition to the new forum software.

It's an ongoing process, but I feel like I've given most of what I have to give and it's time to move on before things get too stale. Most of the big project stuff that needs to be done now are things like growing the social media footprint, which I lack the skills and inclination for. Better off getting someone new in, with a fresh perspective, than having me sitting around spinning my wheels.

It's been fun though, the admin and mod team here are a great group. Might even be back someday - who knows? I'll keep in touch with the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back