Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3vRSfC3.gif

Lmao love it when things go wrong on the news. Poor Steve had to do the weather with a limited script I think "what's it going to be on Thursday? What do you think?" :D

Almost as good as Mal's phenomenon.

Seen Stevie and his encounter with animals?

Lmao love it when things go wrong on the news. Poor Steve had to do the weather with a limited script I think "what's it going to be on Thursday? What do you think?" :D

Almost as good as Mal's phenomenon.
Nah, he had a full script, was just horrible padding :D. It was clearly karma for bagging Richard Hinds and Greg Baum on Twitter last night.

That looks delicious.

Is it being sold here or only in the Philippines?
phillipines at this stage

surely it'll come out here at some stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSWCROW weight loss update.

Lost 4 kilos in the 3 weeks since my last doctors appt.
118.5kg now
Lost 3cm off the waist too.

Have started eating 2 pieces of dry toast for brekky and on only1 pack of twisties instead of 3 :thumbsu:

Coming back from a weekend at Rainbow to find Tony Abbot has made an ass of himself again. Even his party are turning on him. Even Murdoch's rags are turning on him - Herald Sun running the headline Right Royal Stuff Up. If they are turning on him then you know he is in trouble.

He is like the gift that keeps on giving.

The only shame is he is likely to get the boot before the next election. After being gifted a 17-seat swing, the electorate turning around and giving him the boot after one term would be the final nail in a humiliating coffin.

NSWCROW weight loss update.

Lost 4 kilos in the 3 weeks since my last doctors appt.
118.5kg now
Lost 3cm off the waist too.

Have started eating 2 pieces of dry toast for brekky and on only1 pack of twisties instead of 3 :thumbsu:
Good onya mate.

I've been getting back into the healthy eating myself.

The only leeway I give myself are chips but going to try and cut down on that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back