Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dH4CDEr.gif

theres no way a building with that many internal lego pieces could free fall in that manner

Friends of mine have a man child. Only 6 months old but I reckon he would be pushing 10kg already.

Feel sorry for the Mum. She's only average height at best and slim build, having to carry baby Huey around and constantly feed him must get old pretty quick.
My 2yo son is over the 98th percentile for height for his age. He's about the average of a 3-4 year old. Absolute monster. His twin sister is slightly below average for a girl and significantly shorter. Most people tend to think there's 1-2 years between them.

My 2yo son is over the 98th percentile for height for his age. He's about the average of a 3-4 year old. Absolute monster. His twin sister is slightly below average for a girl and significantly shorter. Most people tend to think there's 1-2 years between them.

I think my friends said their man child is in the 99th for for weight and height. I got them a 24-36 months outfit as a present. If he's not in it by the end of this year I'll be surprised.

Friends of mine have a man child. Only 6 months old but I reckon he would be pushing 10kg already.

Feel sorry for the Mum. She's only average height at best and slim build, having to carry baby Huey around and constantly feed him must get old pretty quick.

My nephew looked like a 1 year old at 6 months, he's going to be a giant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finishing up at this sh1t job on Friday and moving on to greener pastures.
Been in the workforce for over 20 years and this joint is right up there with the worst places I have had the mis-fortune to work at.
Needs more stories....

Has anybody stayed loyal to Harvey?

Would be a fair commitment after 4 years and 3 finals appearances.

No they haven't as far as I'm aware. I'd say most feel sorry for him and appreciate what he did for us but in hindsight, poaching Ross was the best decision the board have ever made.

Still a long way to go though. :(
Not that long ago (2004) the ratio was 12-38, though. Now it's 19-31. So they've come a decent distance.

There are four others where it's a serious possibility in the near future- Oregon, Washington (state), Colorado and Pennsylvania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back