Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lleyton Hewitt getting bundled out in the first round of Wimbledon, saves us from the media banging on about how brave and gutsy he is by battling his way into the third round before getting smashed by one of the top seeds.
Flogs like kyrgios and tomic could learn a thing or two from Hewitt about playing with guts and determination

Hearing through the grapevine that you're the eye candy in your workplace full of young women. :D
jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Flogs like kyrgios and tomic could learn a thing or two from Hewitt about playing with guts and determination

That's true, Hewitt has about half the talent they do and got where he did from being a street fighter that never gave up.

I've never really liked him but I respect what he has achieved in his career.

Lleyton Hewitt getting bundled out in the first round of Wimbledon, saves us from the media banging on about how brave and gutsy he is by battling his way into the third round before getting smashed by one of the top seeds.
He was going to play Djokovic in the 2nd round so it was only one match. He got smashed by the draw.

So what are you doing wasting your time here? Start putting the feelers out

If by feelers you mean his jatz crackers then I agree, it should be the male equivalent of women showing off their breasts.

> In the car with a mate on the way home from bball game
> We're in his parents old 4wd (he has recently written off his Commodore)
> Two lanes turn into one and another mate in the team sort of half cuts us off
> Start honking him, flashing lights, driving right up his ass to annoy him
> Realise he wouldn't know we are in that car
> Keep doing it for about a km or 2 and he's absolutely shitting himself
> Eventually he rolls his window and puts his hand up to I guess say sorry for cutting us off and to get us off his back
> Not having a bar of it we keep going acting like one of those road rage drivers you see on youtube pretending like we are about to run him off the road
> At this stage we are both pissing ourselves and my head is starting to hurt from the laughter
> He tries to change lanes to avoid us
> Decide enough is enough and stop next to him at the lights to show him who it is and he pretends to be scratching the side of his face to avoid eye contact with the maniac who is running him off the road

It's a shame he didn't panic, run off the road and blow the car up so you could have got a cool YouTube video.

so true! would've been epic! could've posted on facebook/instagram and do live tweets.

actually it would definitely have been best if mate in front suddenly broke with the 4wd stratton was in caving into the boot. then, strattons mates legs sliced and severed resulting from this. or dead. THAT would be funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think you can google it
One day I'll see it. The occasion I do watch TV, usually when I am watching dinner, I watch greats on Foxtel. Usually snag either Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel Air or HIMYM.

I've been marathoning through How I met Your Mother the past few weeks. Already up to Season 5.

Season 5 is classic HIMYM and its where the show definitely hits its peak. So many classic episodes.

It probably ran for 2 seasons too long but I'd still prefer those last 2 seasons as opposed to none at all.

However that ending was like 5 minutes too much. Would have been perfect otherwise and I so wish I could erase it from my memory. It hurts just thinking about it. Infuriating

not sure which thread to put this in but it made me lol so will put in here

> got two new girls at work
> one called neha
> one called jocelyn
> I say hi to them, "hi jocelyn"
> "hi neha"
> even sometimes have pointless convo
> turns out been calling them wrong name whole time
> they been working with us for two months
> neither of them correct me

One day I'll see it. The occasion I do watch TV, usually when I am watching dinner, I watch greats on Foxtel. Usually snag either Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel Air or HIMYM.
Have you ever watched The Royle Family? There's some of the sharpest, funniest writing you'll find anywhere in that show. Beautifully acted as well.

Got Netflix a couple of months ago, but didn't have any shows/movies I particularly wanted to watch, so had a browse and decided to give How I Met Your Mother a go as I had never fully watched it.

Brilliant, brilliant show. Am addicted to it.

google unblock us once you've finished HIMYM

change your life for $5 a month

That's true, Hewitt has about half the talent they do and got where he did from being a street fighter that never gave up.

I've never really liked him but I respect what he has achieved in his career.

Even though he's only 30 odd Hewitt is from a different era in tennis.

Back when there were power hitting baseliners, serve and volley players etc. Hewitt built his game about fitness and determination. He used to wear opponents down by constantly returning shots that other players wouldn't be able to get to.

These days the top players are just so good that they not only make ground to return everything but they have the talent and power/strength to wipe guys like Hewitt off the court. Watching games between the big 4 is just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back