Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louise Ransome has one of those faces that i cant decide whether it is attractive or not, or how attractive. Seem to have the same argument in my head every morning shes on

has an innocent face. has a sparkle in her eye at times, and a pleasant smile. perhaps not the out and out sex bomb mel mclaughin was, and not the lesser loved sarah jones either. somewhere in between

It's not false on my end, I genuinely think Carlton can and might trouble the Hawks (would be just their luck, smash the premiership favourites the past two weeks and then get done by a bottom of the ladder side).

Expecting the worst, but hoping for the best.
If you think that, and we lose, you should take a break from GD for a month.

its worse when they sleep walk and see you in a compromising position.
roflbot-1.gif

has an innocent face. has a sparkle in her eye at times, and a pleasant smile. perhaps not the out and out sex bomb mel mclaughin was, and not the lesser loved sarah jones either. somewhere in between
Does love a flirt with some of the sportsmen that come on there too. Was going gaga for Daly Cherry Evans around Origin 3

Could easily be that sports loving chick from down the street

Bananas. full of good stuff. packed and easy to carry. tough skin means impenetrable to most bugs and insects. contrast with pears, apples that bugs burrow into. lack of juice means a quick and mess free snack.
Stop ur making me blush

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be able to sustain this level throughout but our best is the best. Main worry is getting top 2. With mainly interstate teams making up the top 4, we would start short favorites against anyone at the G but a trip to Perth is 50/50 at best
The only team that has troubled you over the last 18 months wont be playing finals, so you'll be right.

I played cards against humanity for the 1st time tonight and I won. It's actually a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be but you need the vast majority of people playing to have a sense of humour or it can be s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back