Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my unlimited data internet hooked up tomorrow after having to put up with shitty mobile broadband the last few months,

I'll probably be like this by the end of the week.

wBe4W.png

Last edited:

Finally a win from Telstra.

Noticed the popped an extra 200 bucks onto my bill this month.

50 dollars was for a UFC PPV so thats fine, but no idea about the other 150. Apparently it was for my foxtel upgrade which I was promised to be free. I asked him to remove that and instead of just doing that for some reason he basically said, "here, don't pay for Foxtel or internet this month, just pay the mobile phone cost of 90 bucks.

So now in this whole telstra saga that's going on with my NBN (Which is finally happening on Thursday!!) I have gotten 2 free routers and a very cheap bill. :D

Finally a win from Telstra.

Noticed the popped an extra 200 bucks onto my bill this month.

50 dollars was for a UFC PPV so thats fine, but no idea about the other 150. Apparently it was for my foxtel upgrade which I was promised to be free. I asked him to remove that and instead of just doing that for some reason he basically said, "here, don't pay for Foxtel or internet this month, just pay the mobile phone cost of 90 bucks.

So now in this whole telstra saga that's going on with my NBN (Which is finally happening on Thursday!!) I have gotten 2 free routers and a very cheap bill. :D
...and they all lived happily ever after.

...and they all lived happily ever after.
Nah probably won't be happy on Thursday. From all reports the NBN speeds on my NBN box are incredibly slow due to poor infrastructure. Will probably be on a call with them on Sunday getting them to terminate my connection for free due to poor speeds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to take my computer in for repairs, they told me they could save the stuff on my computer provided I give them my username and password.

Opted to get it wiped because my password was that embarrassing.

Had to take my computer in for repairs, they told me they could save the stuff on my computer provided I give them my username and password.

Opted to get it wiped because my password pr0n was that embarrassing.

efa

IF your IT guys know anything they'd have been able to get in without it.

correct

Opted to get it wiped because my password was that embarrassing.

Seriously, it is 2015.

1) Why haven't you backed everything up
2) Who takes computers to a repair shop these days. Give it a 7 year old, they should be able to fix it'
3) You always have the option of resetting your password
4) Good on you though for not sharing your login credentials.

Seriously, it is 2015.

1) Why haven't you backed everything up
2) Who takes computers to a repair shop these days. Give it a 7 year old, they should be able to fix it'
3) You always have the option of resetting your password
4) Good on you though for not sharing your login credentials.
I keep all of my important documents on a USB so wasn't that big a deal but still annoying I'm going to have to reinstall stuff plus I downloaded a few movies and TV shows I hadn't had a chance to move to my external hard drive.

Well I took it to Dick Smith because I had it under warranty so they asked for it.

I knew the problem was that the computer wasn't recognising the hard drive in the laptop (from googling) which came about from me smashing my fist down onto me poor laptop during the Port v Collingwood game. Decided I'd open it up for myself and fix it myself... opened it... realised I didn't have a ******* clue what I was looking at.

I already have like, at least, 4 passwords I use from constantly chopping and changing. Next time I won't make my laptop password the important embarrassing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back