Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's not struggling with workload, it's struggling with anxiety.

There's a big difference.

Anxiety doesn't pertain to all kinds of stress, although it can. For whatever reason, anxiety can be specific, like how someone can jump out of a plane but can't handle being in an elevator.

I'm not saying I have anxiety, but I definitely have inherited "anxiousness" from my mum I think. I get stressed out over different things. Why the hell couldn't I have inherited "I dont give a shitness" from my dad instead. :D:rolleyes:

I'm not saying I have anxiety, but I definitely have inherited "anxiousness" from my mum I think. I get stressed out over different things. Why the hell couldn't I have inherited "I dont give a shitness" from my dad instead. :D:rolleyes:
From a recent session, I realised that a lot of who we are becomes subconsciously planted at a young age, and grows without us knowing.

Most likely as a kid you fed off of your mums anxiety without you realising.

But honestly, if you can't handle the workload at uni, you're going to struggle later on in life.

And surely you can see that lying in bed doesn't help the situation?

i wish i could take a lie down whenever stress levels/anxiety hits. oh wait i do.

* post is not to make light of those wit anxiety disorders and the like

But it's not struggling with workload, it's struggling with anxiety.

There's a big difference.

Anxiety doesn't pertain to all kinds of stress, although it can. For whatever reason, anxiety can be specific, like how someone can jump out of a plane but can't handle being in an elevator.

have you considered asking for an extension, or some form of relief mark wise, due to this?

4f8953f4-e621-46f6-9f0e-f6942b79ff76.jpg

Still defending premiers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times are you going to watch this one?

Probably not as often as 2014, somewhere between 2008 and 2013. I'll update the count after tonight... have watched it more than 9 times thus far :p.

I enjoyed it of course, many highlights during the match itself... but to me the whole occasion was not as "celebrated" as normal... like the aftermath had a bit of the same feeling of the 2010 GF replay (in terms of the way the game was covered presentation wise), another way to describe it was when Ch 7 lost the viewing rights and their final match at the time being the 2001 GF... they ended things on a whimper and a very low note.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Time for the lame arse cricket crap. Did you see Shane Watson get bowled by a waist high full toss from Zampa today? It was vintage Watto.
Ugggghhh zampa. There are a lot of tossers in cricket, but he takes the cake. Came up from Wollongong to Sydney grade cricket as a 17 year old acting like he was bill O'Reilly, clarrie grimmet and shane warne rolled into one.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
- Felt like PB&J sandwich
- No bread
- Sitting here with a spoon and a jar of peanut butter and a jar of strawberry jam in front of me
- Welcome to life below the poverty line

Why have two condiments and no bread when you could have one condiment and multiple loaves of bread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back