Things that please you

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot cross buns.
5514414.jpg

Coopers Stout from the tap at the bar on the hill at Norwood Oval on Friday night, made even better by a lady I know working at the bar so my rounds cost my zero.

Not often you go to a game of footy and drink like a king.
Consider me very jealous. Coopers Stout on tap is a rarity here, and for free even more rare!

Coaching this weekend with a really good bunch of under 15's. There is a bit of talent there with a state rep or two, but it wasnt the skill level that impressed.

We were playing a team that has been belted, and rather than go for percentage, we wanted to try to improve ourselves as footballers and also give the opposition a bit of a chance to work into the season. They had some great players back and put up a really good show for a team that probably won't get a win for the season.

Our boys though were played badly out of position, with our younger smaller boys being thrown into the midfield. I put my gun key forwards in the backline and our backs forward or in the middle.

Was so proud of the way the were trying to find ways to improve their own understanding of the game rather than pump a weaker team by 100.

I have a saying and a team rule that supporters shouldn't be able to tell if we have won or lost when we leave the ground. If we lose I want them to walk off with heads up, and if they win, they don't carry on like Olympic sprinters out of respect to the opposition.

They did this brilliantly and were gracious in victory.

Coaching this weekend with a really good bunch of under 15's. There is a bit of talent there with a state rep or two, but it wasnt the skill level that impressed.

We were playing a team that has been belted, and rather than go for percentage, we wanted to try to improve ourselves as footballers and also give the opposition a bit of a chance to work into the season. They had some great players back and put up a really good show for a team that probably won't get a win for the season.

Our boys though were played badly out of position, with our younger smaller boys being thrown into the midfield. I put my gun key forwards in the backline and our backs forward or in the middle.

Was so proud of the way the were trying to find ways to improve their own understanding of the game rather than pump a weaker team by 100.

I have a saying and a team rule that supporters shouldn't be able to tell if we have won or lost when we leave the ground. If we lose I want them to walk off with heads up, and if they win, they don't carry on like Olympic sprinters out of respect to the opposition.

They did this brilliantly and were gracious in victory.

Sounds like there's some good life skills being taught (and taken on board) there, well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boxing!

So much so I'm working at breathing some new life into discussion on it at Big Footy.

Feel free to get on board. Click on the links in my signature to begin your boxing experience at BF :thumbsu:

Happy Tears
Today the word came through that after 20 years my mum is free from breast cancer.

Since the word came through late this arvo I haven't stopped tearing up

Sounds like Fishbowl Monday or Margarita Monday or something similar should've been had because that's news worth celebrating.

Sounds like Fishbowl Monday or Margarita Monday or something similar should've been had because that's news worth celebrating.
That's amazing, congratulations to you both.

Things that make me happy - Elise Perry... everything about her.
Thank you today I can't stop smiling we've had a few setbacks but now it's gone

And Pweter no fishbowls yesterday but I am planning on having a quiet sip on Friday after work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back