Things that scare you

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone said....

"There's a reason why we've only discovered a small percentage of our ocean, there's probably a version of this that is 10x the size just waiting for someone to discover it. This is why I stay CLEAR of the ocean."
Did they really? Seems like a strange thing to say without the context of the image to go with it.

I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind.
Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go some time.
Yeh but the thing that would scare me about dying is if it was decided by someone else when I was going to die. Example being the executions in Indonesia. I just can't imagine the thoughts going through their heads when they were being led to the firing range knowing that they were about to die.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh but the thing that would scare me about dying is if it was decided by someone else when I was going to die. Example being the executions in Indonesia. I just can't imagine the thoughts going through their heads when they were being led to the firing range knowing that they were about to die.
I was quoting from something above - an old hippie like Gough might pick it up...

Yes, what you say is scary as all *. I think the best you can hope for when death comes is that you don't see it coming.

Have you actually seen one for real?

Where do they hang out?

I think that is actually the scariest creature i have ever seen.
No, fortunately, different species in different areas, but often on the sea-bed in the very deep, they use the bulb on their head to attract prey and well, yea.

getting my junk caught in a zipper
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back