Things that scare you

Remove this Banner Ad

hqdefault.jpg

Tall women.

I'm not talking bove average. I know a few girls who are 5'9''/5'10'' and that's pretty tall for a woman in Australia, but about average for men.

I'm talking women who are 6 foot plus and seem to stand a foot taller than every other girl around them. Why is this even a thing?

Giant gangly freaks like Spider Burton - don't bother me. Their female counterparts - for some reason my brain can't deal.

Running out of weed
My dealer going to gaol
Not having a lighter to spark my spliff
Just normal everyday stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tall women.

I'm not talking bove average. I know a few girls who are 5'9''/5'10'' and that's pretty tall for a woman in Australia, but about average for men.

I'm talking women who are 6 foot plus and seem to stand a foot taller than every other girl around them. Why is this even a thing?

Giant gangly freaks like Spider Burton - don't bother me. Their female counterparts - for some reason my brain can't deal.

lol

made me think of this for some reason

george is the opposite.

hqdefault.jpg

Tall women.

I was out at a pub in melbourne a few weeks back and about 10 or so girls arrived who were all 6ft plus. Must have been a basketball or volleyball team and the majority of them were pretty hot.

You would have been cowering in the corner crying like a baby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back