Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i watched a segment of a doco this morning in deadly creatures. this little thing featured. i watched in distress as the stoat killed a rabbit, then ate it. attenborough said because its teeth arent long enough to severe the rabbits spine, the rabbit is basically eaten alive, and dies of shock. ok. next scene the stoat is seen walking off with the rabbits head. its head. then atto says it takes over the rabbits burrow and lines it with the victims fur for warmth.

didnt s**t me, had no where else to post

Sitting in my house rugged up and have the ducted heating on....still shivering. No appetite either. This does not bode well

Last edited:
Sitting in my house rugged up and have the ducted heating on....still shivering. No appetite either. This does not bode well

Looks like the dreaded virus has made it out west. The first few days are brutal if it's the same flu I got a couple months back.

Looks like the dreaded virus has made it out west. The first few days are brutal if it's the same flu I got a couple months back.

It could actually be the flu. A lot of people say they have the flu and they have the common cold.

If you have the flu, you know about it. Knocks you around a fair bit. I think a few people have found that out the hard way this year.

It could actually be the flu. A lot of people say they have the flu and they have the common cold.

If you have the flu, you know about it. Knocks you around a fair bit. I think a few people have found that out the hard way this year.

Yeah it was flu for sure, sore all over, could barely eat, felt cold constantly, sleeping all day. Was still feeling it 2 weeks later but thankfully now enough time has passed that I'm fully recovered.

Yeah it was flu for sure, sore all over, could barely eat, felt cold constantly, sleeping all day. Was still feeling it 2 weeks later but thankfully now enough time has passed that I'm fully recovered.
Yeah it's not pretty.

It's not like the....
Why were you away yesterday?
...I had the flu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had that terrible flu about a month ago. All of my bones were aching, it was awful.

Yeah that's the worst part the general weird aching feeling that you just can't shake. At least with a head cold it is isolated to your throat and nose.

I think I had that about a month ago, worst flu I've had in years. I had a fever with hot and cold sweats, body aches and I also had a terrible headache as well initially, had no appetite for at least a few days and it took me a good two weeks to totally get over it. Absolute campaigner of a thing.

I think I had that about a month ago, worst flu I've had in years. I had a fever with hot and cold sweats, body aches and I also had a terrible headache as well initially, had no appetite for at least a few days and it took me a good two weeks to totally get over it. Absolute campaigner of a thing.

Yeah had that last year.

Thought I was in the clear this year, but yup got sick yesterday. Only positive is I guess I'm missing work and I should be well again for the holidays. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back