Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What extra do you get in Prem Econ? And for how much more?

Business is way too expensive for most flights.

depends on airlines, and also time of year of flight cost wise.

dont remember the price diff on cathay, except that its considered not worth it. in terms of facilities etc, a larger tv screen, widers seats, more legroom. food is much the same as eco, but ice cream is nicer. lol. oh yeah, prem eco get almonds for snacks, not peanuts. when i fly eco i always ask for almonds but they say "sorry we dont have any, its for premium eco". then i remind them of my membership status and they sneak some to me. unfortuantely my status doesnt allow for other favours.

prem and eco use same toilets. however, ive seen people sneak into business class dunnies too. naughty.

prem eco is a bit of a wank really. they charge a s**t load more, and have sacrificed 2 seats per row. eco is 2, 4, 2 configuration. PE is 2, 3, 2.

players (tennis) who say X is my favourite grand slam, and repeat the dose at whichever slam they are present at.

kyrios said a few days ago that the us open is his fave slam. tennis aus are turning in their grave.

X = any of the slams

Can be substituted for every band in the history of music when on tour in your city.

people lacking in understanding social cues. note that it only extends to people i know who are not autistic.

one friend (X) always brings conversations back to himself and his own tribulations. recently he and another mate (Y) went on a boys trip. both came back with a few pics, same subject (some actor or something). Y started telling me the story in which they saw this bloke. pulled out phone and showed me a pic (didnt know who he was). X jumps in and says "nah look at this photo, i took at better one". Y reclines away and rolls his eyes. X starts his 5 min story (which Y briefly explained). i tried to wind it up with obligatory "yep, yep, yep, hey Y when u back at work?". X kept going.

finally when he took a breath, Y goes "he does this all the time. whenever i start the story he always jumps in and says my pic is better". X just smiled.

dont ya hate people like that?

oh yeah at the tennis (us open for eg), on the non show courts (outside courts) there is gonna be noise, incidental/deliberate from neighbouring courts. even people walking adjacent to the court. players dont seem to care, serve and play.

yet on centre court if a fly farts, stop play and shhhhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wasnt it at the start of the act? when he say we love you *checks notes* springfield?

i remember watching that in america eating lucilles grill and drinking a refreshing homemade lemonade

Yeah I think there was something like that at the start of the concert as well, couldn't find it on youtube though.

people lacking in understanding social cues. note that it only extends to people i know who are not autistic.

one friend (X) always brings conversations back to himself and his own tribulations. recently he and another mate (Y) went on a boys trip. both came back with a few pics, same subject (some actor or something). Y started telling me the story in which they saw this bloke. pulled out phone and showed me a pic (didnt know who he was). X jumps in and says "nah look at this photo, i took at better one". Y reclines away and rolls his eyes. X starts his 5 min story (which Y briefly explained). i tried to wind it up with obligatory "yep, yep, yep, hey Y when u back at work?". X kept going.

finally when he took a breath, Y goes "he does this all the time. whenever i start the story he always jumps in and says my pic is better". X just smiled.

dont ya hate people like that?

Thats nothing, you should see how often MY friend tries to one-up everyone's stories

wasnt it at the start of the act? when he say we love you *checks notes* springfield?

i remember watching that in america eating lucilles grill and drinking a refreshing homemade lemonade
"Springfield" is written on tape that is taped to the back of his guitar

players (tennis) who say X is my favourite grand slam, and repeat the dose at whichever slam they are present at.

kyrios said a few days ago that the us open is his fave slam. tennis aus are turning in their grave.

X = any of the slams
Why does that sht you?

I'll handle your reception. All I need is a place to park my car and a few lambs. Your guests can put their cards in the boot.

080818005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back