Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As some of might remember I drink tea in the morning, Twinning English Breakfast (hopefully without cereal).

And I've I'm home at about 3pm, a small Volluto from my Neapresso Lattissma. Or if I'm at my grandparents, it's a Blend 43 instant coffee.

My grandparents drink English Brestfast for Breakfast, Morning Tea, and Lunch (if they are out they'll go to Macca's for free Seniors tea). And for afternoon tea, my grandmother makes chai on the stove using a range of Indian spices.

As some of might remember I drink tea in the morning, Twinning English Breakfast (hopefully without cereal).

And I've I'm home at about 3pm, a small Volluto from my Neapresso Lattissma. Or if I'm at my grandparents, it's a Blend 43 instant coffee.

My grandparents drink English Brestfast for Breakfast, Morning Tea, and Lunch (if they are out they'll go to Macca's for free Seniors tea). And for afternoon tea, my grandmother makes chai on the stove using a range of Indian spices.

Tea is more an older persons drink, both my parents drank tea, I tried it when I was younger and couldn't stand it.

Didn't like coffee much either until I became an adult, now I drink it regularly.

Tea is more an older persons drink, both my parents drank tea, I tried it when I was younger and couldn't stand it.

Didn't like coffee much either until I became an adult, now I drink it regularly.
But they tried to implement their onto me. Whenever I'm at their place at about 10am, my grandfather's trying to get me to have a cup of tea. That's what shits me, because I would have had breakfast just over an hour before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going to a wedding because it's at 2pm on Saturday, so I feel your pain.
Yes it's a 21st but he could have celebrated last week or the week after this one instead.

Got a wedding on the last Saturday of November...

Which is now the Test match weekend - my favourite of the year; and this is the night Test, which will be out of control, and I've got mates coming from interstate for it...

So I'm going to the ceremony, but not the reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back