Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little s**t dog barks non stop. Drives us nuts because he obviously knows he's not meant to by the way he reacts to our reaction.

My big awesome dog doesn't make a noise.

I don't like cats or dogs being inside (we did have one run into our garage during a big storm recently and I dried her and thought she was a bit adorable..found the owners on Facebook very quickly). Anyway, my solution to this is to not own one. Other people can do what they want with their houses.

Last edited:

**** that would be one of the most horrendous ways to have your dog die :(
Y+u+do+this+_07cd144148021d7b97d3cf41a60ffb3a.jpg

I can't begin to even describe how traumatised she was when she rang to tell me - her first words were:

"We killed the dog, we ******* murdered him" sobbing the whole time

The reality is some people don't have a choice. When they go off to work they have to leave the dog outside, and they can't go without a dog because they enjoy its company.

Dogs stink. Owners think they don't but if you go into someones house its the first thing you can smell. Worked at a house where they had a great dane sleep inside. Putrid stench. When I had my blue heeler it only came in when the weather was bad. (storms) It had the back patio to stay in the shade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs stink. Owners think they don't but if you go into someones house its the first thing you can smell. Worked at a house where they had a great dane sleep inside. Putrid stench. When I had my blue heeler it only came in when the weather was bad. (storms) It had the back patio to stay in the shade.

Wet dog is a pretty bad smell.

One thing that shits when it comes to pets are the people who act like the love for their dog is the exact same as someone who has a child. I'm sorry I don't care who you are but you would get over the death of your dog far quicker than the death of your child.

Auto playing video's. I'll decide if I want to watch the video ffs.

In today's instance I'm trying to sneakily read a news article, and I'm furiously hammering the "don't play" button so it doesn't make a noise, but my work computer won't register the clicks and some ******* advertisement starts playing.
Could not agree more with this.

Autoplay videos are the worst and I've lost count of the number of times they've brought me unwanted attention at work.

I actually mute my computer's speakers at the start of the day specifically because of their prevalence.

Yeah those autoplay videos in articles are a pain in the arse, even if you try and hit "don't play" they usually play anyway.

A lot of them have more than one video too so even if you stop one video another one further down the article will start up.

One thing that shits when it comes to pets are the people who act like the love for their dog is the exact same as someone who has a child. I'm sorry I don't care who you are but you would get over the death of your dog far quicker than the death of your child.

Sure, but that's a life expectancy issue too. You can't compare the death of a 10-year old dog to the death of a 10-year old child!

Auto playing video's. I'll decide if I want to watch the video ffs.

In today's instance I'm trying to sneakily read a news article, and I'm furiously hammering the "don't play" button so it doesn't make a noise, but my work computer won't register the clicks and some ******* advertisement starts playing.

Is that all you were furiously hammering?

Could not agree more with this.

Autoplay videos are the worst and I've lost count of the number of times they've brought me unwanted attention at work.

I actually mute my computer's speakers at the start of the day specifically because of their prevalence.

a mate told me he had the same problem, but found that if you quickly run the mouse over the bar, it gives you a frame by frame preview and you can tell when the person in the video is gonna be noisy

i have friends who have dogs, but their home doesnt have doggy smell. its well ventilated and no carpet which helps.

anyway, dog related thing that shits me, when MOL brought her dog over while staying over for weekend. small dog, cute i admit. but it was running all over the couches, jumping on and off.

trying to hold newborn whilst watching dog launch itself into proximity was not good for my blood pressure. eventually pushed the dog off the sofa when it came up. many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back