Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't going back to the Soccer forum until

A) This season, a club other than Liverpool wins
or
B) Their celebrations/taunting have died down a bit
Yeah but you're a gloryhunter too/fairweather supporter, so it's to be expected.

Then I'm screwed.
Don't really think you can be a gloryhunter supporting Swansea. They have never won any major trophies that I can remember. Didn't even know they weren't from England until they got promoted lol
Only someone who knows they're a gloryhunter would use that as a defence.

This is too easy.
Here I am thinking that watching the games each week classifies me as a real supporter. Only to find out that I have to post on Bigfooty to get my rep up on the interwebz. Dem feels

Don't really think you can be a gloryhunter supporting Swansea. They have never won any major trophies that I can remember. Didn't even know they weren't from England until they got promoted lol

Here I am thinking that watching the games each week classifies me as a real supporter. Only to find out that I have to post on Bigfooty to get my rep up on the interwebz. Dem feels

Except the league cup last year mate ;) Don't even ask me how I started supporting Swansea. But, that also wasn't my point. You were talking about the passion of a supporter, not specifically about glory hunting, despite that being the conversation root ;)

Except the league cup last year mate ;) Don't even ask me how I started supporting Swansea. But, that also wasn't my point. You were talking about the passion of a supporter, not specifically about glory hunting, despite that being the conversation root ;)
Mate the Mighty Manchester United have already won the Community Shield this year. Already a successful year. The rest of it has been a bit of a blur. I support Manchester United because I looked at the ladder one year and am like "Hmmm they are top, I will support them.....until they become s**t". But let's be honest there's no chance of becoming s**t when you have an A-grade manager like David Moyes

u didnt know swansea are from wales?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was born, and therefore made an Essendon supporter, we had won 14 premierships. One behind Carlton at that point. Reload and try again glory hunter.
When I was born Hawthorn only had 9. According to my Dad's mate who is a mid 50's Saints fan, I am very lucky. Which might be correct but most of my first memories of them are poor. 2003-2006 were not our finest moments.....
On a serious note though, I have never known anyone to be a "gloryhunter/bandwagoner". Do people actually change teams when theirs is shite? I can't fathom how anyone could. So much so that I still support the Perth Glory over either Melbourne clubs because I supported them in the old NSL. No idea why. Not that I follow it that closely but yeahhhhh probably not my best choice. #Unique #Glory4Lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back