Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could of been worse, imagine if some selfish bastard had had an accident when you were on your way to the airport
True. Amazingly clear run to the airport.

Coulnd't find an appropriate meme

But when you create a new thread, you get called out for not utilizing another thread
You utilize another thread, and you get called out for necro posting.

Can't win either way.

People who don't mostly dry themselves in the shower before getting out, rendering the bath mat completely soaked for the next person to use the shower. Our guests at the moment also manage to get the entire bathroom floor wet. It's almost impressive. Almost.

People who don't mostly dry themselves in the shower before getting out, rendering the bath mat completely soaked for the next person to use the shower. Our guests at the moment also manage to get the entire bathroom floor wet. It's almost impressive. Almost.
I do not dry myself in the shower, I do it on the mats, simply because the shower is not big enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know drying yourself in the shower was a thing.

Sometimes (most times) I'll walk to the other side of the bathroom to get my towel.

I just shake my legs and head in the shower. I don't dry myself in there. Hardly drip anything when I get out.

My shower isn't very big, so drying myself in there sounds cramped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back