Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SonOfReep is one of Sooz's best friends. Numerous people from here attended a court case she was involved in to support her. Others have helped her out with some financial difficulties she got herself into.

We all give each other s**t, but sometimes there is more to it.
A court case that arose due to a genuine internet bully targetting her due to her 'situation' it should be noted.

If this is true I take back what I said. Maybe it just looks bad from an outsiders perspective. I'm not a Limbo Club member but I've looked thru some of the threads there and it seems to me that it's a bunch of guys sfellowing at her expense. Similar to what happens here.

If that's true of SonOfReep good on him. The world needs more people to support the vulnerable and the marginalised.

When you mentally set yourself a target then you have to re- evaluate it right near the finishing post.

EG. Was just dying to take a s**t. "Alright there are the toilets. Just gotta make it across this room. Down that hallway. Into the mens toilets.."

Get to the mens toilets and the one cubical is taken.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Another example. Doing a 20km pack march. Absolute killer, and I would rather run 20km any day.

You bust your ass the whole way through it. After hours when you are finally on the home stretch, you can see the place where you started, and are going to finish only a KM or so away. You mentally set yourself for that last KM.

"Finally this is going to be over" you think. You start thinking about how you are going to need to treat all your new blisters. How knackered your legs are. But its all okay because you are into the last KM.

Then just to mess with you Sarg decides to take a detour, and you see the finishing point becoming further and further away, adding on an extra KM or 2 to the march. Soul destroying stuff. Mentally you have set yourself for just 1 more km, then at the last minute you have to mentally reset for a few more.

Y u do this sarg?

If this is true I take back what I said. Maybe it just looks bad from an outsiders perspective. I'm not a Limbo Club member but I've looked thru some of the threads there and it seems to me that it's a bunch of guys sfellowing at her expense. Similar to what happens here.

If that's true of SonOfReep good on him. The world needs more people to support the vulnerable and the marginalised.

Oh, it undoubtedly looks bad from an outsider perspective, and I'm sure as hell not suggesting we're a bunch of saints or anything - but there is a bit more to it than meets the eye.

If you post on TLC, you're going to cop a lot of s**t, no matter who you are; we've all worn it when we've done something worthy of ridicule - Sooz just has a habit of being the star performer in that area.

Oh, it undoubtedly looks bad from an outsider perspective, and I'm sure as hell not suggesting we're a bunch of saints or anything - but there is a bit more to it than meets the eye.

If you post on TLC, you're going to cop a lot of s**t, no matter who you are; we've all worn it when we've done something worthy of ridicule - Sooz just has a habit of being the star performer in that area.

SHE wears it as a badge of honour

So after my last post about my mother cleaning up like a mad woman, and getting all angry at everyone.

After 3 weeks, I finally find my ******* gym bag, after thinking I left it at the gym. She packed the bag away in a travel suitcase. Then I get out my gym bag, and the entire contents (chalk, goggles, weight belt(found later) watch, notepads, pens, hand grips) gone, no ******* idea where they are. But more importantly where the * is my stuff, and why the * would she do that. It seems so ******* stupid

So after my last post about my mother cleaning up like a mad woman, and getting all angry at everyone.

After 3 weeks, I finally find my ******* gym bag, after thinking I left it at the gym. She packed the bag away in a travel suitcase. Then I get out my gym bag, and the entire contents (chalk, goggles, weight belt(found later) watch, notepads, pens, hand grips) gone, no ******* idea where they are. But more importantly where the **** is my stuff, and why the **** would she do that. It seems so ******* stupid

Perhaps a " mum have you seen my gym bag" is in need

When people that don't contribute anything to Facebook other than 'Like for an inbox', asinine remarks on the appearance of celebrities and NBA rumours post a YouTube video/status on some unresolved conflict in a third world country and headline it 's**t's ****ed', or something to that effect.

Why?

Clean freaks just can't seem to reconcile the fact that those without a disposition to needing to have "spots" for things are well able to remember where they leave things. When i'm living on my own I barely lose a thing, and I know where everything is in quick time, with occasionally having to spend a few minutes looking for some things.

The last time I lived with the folks was for about a month last year and s**t was getting lost all the time cause they would move s**t when it didn't need to be moved. Does it seriously matter that my wallet is sitting on the dining room table...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't like people born between 1977-1994 I see.
b. 1995. Hey, I got off easy!
hurricaneneddy.jpg

You don't like people born between 1977-1994 I see.

I wouldn't go that far. But the post I was referring to does reek of the generational stereotype.

If someone doesn't like the actions of the hand that feeds them they can always try the alternative..... if nothing else to learn to appreciate that the person picking up their s**t after them and doing god knows what else to support them isn't such a pain after all.

I wouldn't go that far. But the post I was referring to does reek of the generational stereotype.

If someone doesn't like the actions of the hand that feeds them they can always try the alternative..... if nothing else to learn to appreciate that the person picking up their s**t after them and doing god knows what else to support them isn't such a pain after all.

Does someone living with their parents make any complaints they have illegitimate?

When my girlfriend comes to Melbourne to stay with me, she brings these weird oats/muesli s**t to have for breakfast. Anyway, she'll make it in the morning, then leave a bit in the bowl and put it in the sink. You know when you have weet-bix and you leave small bits along the rim and sides of the bowl and an hour later it's all hard and a bitch to clean? Well that's what her breakfast stuff does. The morning after, instead of cleaning the bowl she used previously, she gets a clean one and uses that, and repeats the process. Same goes for knives and forks and stuff. Can't you just wash what you want to use that is lying in the sink instead of getting clean stuff out all the time?

She also takes a trolley full of stuff through self-serve. I'm halfway to rectifying that.

When my girlfriend comes to Melbourne to stay with me, she brings these weird oats/muesli s**t to have for breakfast. Anyway, she'll make it in the morning, then leave a bit in the bowl and put it in the sink. You know when you have weet-bix and you leave small bits along the rim and sides of the bowl and an hour later it's all hard and a bitch to clean? Well that's what her breakfast stuff does. The morning after, instead of cleaning the bowl she used previously, she gets a clean one and uses that, and repeats the process. Same goes for knives and forks and stuff. Can't you just wash what you want to use that is lying in the sink instead of getting clean stuff out all the time?

She also takes a trolley full of stuff through self-serve. I'm halfway to rectifying that.

She can't simply put some hot water in it and let it sit, thus making it a million times easier to wash? :confused:

One thing that is a complete bitch to get off saucepans is scrambled egg, I find (no matter how much soapy water you put in)- if anyone has a solution to this, please post away.

She can't simply put some hot water in it and let it sit, thus making it a million times easier to wash? :confused:

One thing that is a complete bitch to get off saucepans is scrambled egg, I find (no matter how much soapy water you put in)- if anyone has a solution to this, please post away.
Don't overcook your scrambled eggs. :D

I dont. :mad:

Maybe it's a problem with the saucepan. Maybe I should just stop making scrambled eggs and go back to poached or sunny side...
Gordon Ramsey seems like a bit of a twat to me, but these scrambled eggs are the best and don't stick.
http://gordonramsaysrecipes.com/03/11/
Slowly seems to be the key to success here. Add a bit of smoked salmon on top as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back