Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the time I was with a mate at the pub and he ran into another mate of his from cricket and I remember he said something along the lines of "I'm not racist, I just don't like indians"
cheryl-cole.gif

Reminds me of the time I was with a mate at the pub and he ran into another mate of his from cricket and I remember he said something along the lines of "I'm not racist, I just don't like indians"
cheryl-cole.gif

Racism is a crime and crime's for n^$!@(s.

cheryl-cole.gif
Where is this gif from?

I think I've fallen into a trance....

Racists.

I got into a conversation with someone last night who posted a picture saying "Piss off Israel"

This is what ensued. I am the blue.

Then he blocked and deleted me. Funny, that.

What really pisses me off is the way everyone goes that one step further towards their anti-semitism. Like, it's one thing to thing Israels actions are disgraceful (and they are in many cases), but people then go on about Jews and hatred of Jews and murdering Jews.

Ok, I don't necessarily support Israel or their actions. I also didn't support the actions of Saddam Hussein, nor do I support what a *load of other countries, especially in Africa, are doing.

Yet apparently with that non-support of Israel I am meant to take it the next step and hate all Jews and look for conspiracies about Hollywood control and Lady Gaga subliminal messages and decry the Holocaust as fake/exaggerated and want to condemn all Jews to death...seriously, there has been times when I've agreed with a person about the Israel/Palestine debate about what to do/whether support of Israel should be withdrawn, and yet they've still attacked me as a sheep and uneducated/brainwashed because I didn't share their anti-semitic views. No, I don't believe all Jews are moneygrabbing power-demanding lizards, just like I don't believe all black people are from the hood or that all white people are racist...******* hell, wouldn't hear a word out of your cousins friend about Ebola in West Africa or the ongoing insurgency in Central Africa, you should consider yourself lucky he blocked you because it saved you the time!

What really pisses me off is the way everyone goes that one step further towards their anti-semitism. Like, it's one thing to thing Israels actions are disgraceful (and they are in many cases), but people then go on about Jews and hatred of Jews and murdering Jews.

Ok, I don't necessarily support Israel or their actions. I also didn't support the actions of Saddam Hussein, nor do I support what a ****load of other countries, especially in Africa, are doing.

Yet apparently with that non-support of Israel I am meant to take it the next step and hate all Jews and look for conspiracies about Hollywood control and Lady Gaga subliminal messages and decry the Holocaust as fake/exaggerated and want to condemn all Jews to death...seriously, there has been times when I've agreed with a person about the Israel/Palestine debate about what to do/whether support of Israel should be withdrawn, and yet they've still attacked me as a sheep and uneducated/brainwashed because I didn't share their anti-semitic views. No, I don't believe all Jews are moneygrabbing power-demanding lizards, just like I don't believe all black people are from the hood or that all white people are racist...******* hell, wouldn't hear a word out of your cousins friend about Ebola in West Africa or the ongoing insurgency in Central Africa, you should consider yourself lucky he blocked you because it saved you the time!
This will get too political if I respond to it properly.

Clearly the person I was talking to though has no idea what is going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are the Jews a race?

You *could* argue that anti-semitism is not strictly racism, but if you're clever enough to understand and distinguish between the concepts of race, religion, culture etc. then you probably don't go around saying 'I'm not racist, I just hate Jews'.:D

Woke up with an excruciating ear ache. Sound is muffled and there's a subtle siren sound going on. Pain is alternating from mild to severe regularly. The pressure of the pain builds up so much that it feels like my ear is going to burst, but then subsides for a few minutes before happening again. Can't sleep as a result. :(

Racists.

I got into a conversation with someone last night who posted a picture saying "Piss off Israel"

ImEXlnv.png

o2HIETZ.jpg

50gnxfj.jpg

tz8Rclc.jpg

You call him a racist yet he was writing in black with a white background, you chose black with a blue background, tsk tsk.

Racists.

ImEXlnv.png

o2HIETZ.jpg

50gnxfj.jpg

tz8Rclc.jpg

It's one thing to have a problem with Israel in the Gaza conflict, but people who take it as a license to be anti-Semitic because Israel is a Jewish state are the scum of the earth like their Nazi brothers.

It's one thing to have a problem with Israel in the Gaza conflict, but people who take it as a license to be anti-Semitic because Israel is a Jewish state are the scum of the earth like their Nazi brothers.
Another thing, I don't understand how people try and deny the Holocaust.

What an absolute ******* joke.

Woke up with an excruciating ear ache. Sound is muffled and there's a subtle siren sound going on. Pain is alternating from mild to severe regularly. The pressure of the pain builds up so much that it feels like my ear is going to burst, but then subsides for a few minutes before happening again. Can't sleep as a result. :(
This siren?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back