Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it. Pretty simple.

Most people who do it are doing it purely out of fun. I don't think anyone would care if you didn't do either of those things.

that is true also.

what i really hate at the moment are people who pout iced water on their heads and DONT donate.

Having to leave a class an hour early every week before it starts to turn into a dick measuring contest between 2 blokes over who knows more.

Juvenile delinquents who instead of going to school hang out at the train station trying to bum money off strangers for the "bus".

I despise smokers. I despise smokers that flick their butts on the ground or on the road. I despise smokers that take long drags then hop onto a tram. I despise women that smoke and think that they can quit cold turkey when they get pregnant. I despise smokers that empty their car ashtray in parking lots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When a shop attendant thinks they've caught you thieving and your not a thief.

Last edited:
Because I don't think non skanks do this sought of thing. I've seen her family, definatley has to be inbreeding in their somewhere.

People who take a basket or trolley full of groceries through the express lane at the supermarket. Other shoppers don't like it, and the workers certainly don't either.

Or just do what my Coles did and get rid of express lanes altogether. They want them people to use the self checkouts.

Not sure why you tagged me in on this one Bots, I take my trolley full of groceries through self serve to piss people off, the 15 items or less checkout for pissing people off is so yesterday

Servo attendants trying to sell you stuff when you just want to pay for petrol. Conversation last night:

"number 4 thanks"
"$3 for 2 mentos?"
"no"
"2 iced coffee for $6?"
"no"
"snickers 2 for $4?
"no"
"not a sweet tooth hey?"
"I just want to pay for my bloody petrol and go, is that okay?"

Attendant shakes his head and snatches my money :rolleyes:

Servo attendants trying to sell you stuff when you just want to pay for petrol. Conversation last night:

"number 4 thanks"
"$3 for 2 mentos?"
"no"
"2 iced coffee for $6?"
"no"
"snickers 2 for $4?
"no"
"not a sweet tooth hey?"
"I just want to pay for my bloody petrol and go, is that okay?"

Attendant shakes his head and snatches my money :rolleyes:

Jesus christ- I usually go to one of those Safeway discount stations (not that I shop at Woolworths and get the discount, just cause its the one closest to me house) or 7-11 servos. They never annoy you with that s**t.

Q. it wasnt a Shell was it? Have heard they annoy the s**t outta their customers with add on sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back