Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rememeber it's never too early to start reading to your kid(s).
I will read to her, just not yet. She's to busy just looking at everything to even listen :p

On the topic, has anyone read The Kite Runner from Khaled Hosseini? We had to read it in Year 10. I don't know why but I absolutely loved it. Incredibly deep story.
My friend lent this to me to read. She absolutely loves it, I read two chapters and struggled to get into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it went on for about 20 mins, there was screaming involved, banged on the wall, bent my toes that far back I almost ripped them off, and rubbed and rubbed it. And that is all srs :):$
Dehydrated?

Nah I drank 500ml of vanilla coke at dinner :D
Cramps usually occur from dehydration and muscle fatigue, but I'm guessing there was none of the latter :p

Some good books were read during high school. I quite enjoyed TKAM, Macbeth, Cosi, Animal Farm, The Quiet American, Of Mice and Men, and A View from the Bridge. Also some shocking things were read/watched --> In the Country of Men, One Night the Moon, Deadly Unna.

Some good books were read during high school. I quite enjoyed TKAM, Macbeth, Cosi, Animal Farm, The Quiet American, Of Mice and Men, and A View from the Bridge. Also some shocking things were read/watched --> In the Country of Men, One Night the Moon, Deadly Unna.
Haha, read Deadly Unna too, Unna!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back