Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lift up that dress and show yourself off for me :)

ilGQl5J.jpg

Did a lot of books in HS, still have most of them- Brave New World, Macbeth, King Lear, 1984, Grapes of Wrath, Fly Away Peter, All Quiet on the Western Front, Of Mice and Men, Lord of the Flies. Only one I've never read again was Grapes of Wrath...that was tough going.

Only did Of Mice and Men, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Macbeth, and Catch and the Rye throughout high school/uni. Would only read Cuckoo's again, loved it, the rest can GAGF.

Deadly Unna was terrible. I was reading aloud to the class during the 'bushes' scene when everybody started laughing. Innocent DG thought they were referring to actual bushes. Didn't get it. Year 9 English teacher has to explain the reference to me in front of the class. Bad, bad times :oops:

Something similar happened the following year with Romeo and Juliet :(

Going out Friday nights. Always absolutely stuffed after a work week and just want to chill with a few drinks and watch the footy. Why does everything have to be squashed down then? There are 6 other nights in the week.

Add to that insomnia. Not the good kind where you doze and are chilled but when you are literally too wound up (while burnt out at the same time) to sleep. Body literally can't wind down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never really get cramps, but tend to only when i'm throwing up. * they're a bitch, aiming for the bucket while rolling around trying to bend my leg back. Probably should drink more when i'm sick...

Reverse parking and reverse beeping.

I was in a carpark today and some silly campaigner drove past an empty spot which could have easily been driven into front on and I thought they'd passed it up and so I swooped straight into it front on.

Then I hear a beep and they're like "I was trying to park in that spot", I'm like "well why didn't you park front on like a normal person rather than trying to be a fancy pants and reversing into it". On top of that they beeped me when I was behind them which is crazy, you can only beep people in front of you, first rule of car club.

Why do people insist on reversing into car parking spaces in car parks? They just hold up everyone else while they take about 10 minutes with some fancy reverse parking manoeuvre so they can save about 10 seconds driving out front ways.

Selfish f***ing douchebags the lot of them

#hatereverseparkers #hatereversebeepers

Last edited:
Reverse parking and reverse beeping.

I was in a carpark today and some silly campaigner drove past an empty spot which could have easily been driven into front on and I thought they'd passed it up and so I swooped straight into it front on.

Then I hear a beep and they're like "I was trying to park in that spot", I'm like "well why didn't you park front on like a normal person rather than trying to be a fancy pants and reversing into it". On top of that they beeped me when I was behind them which is crazy, you can only beep people in front of you, first rule of car club.

Why do people insist on reversing into car parking spaces in car parks? They just hold up everyone else while they take about 10 minutes with some fancy reverse parking manoeuvre so they can save about 10 seconds driving out front ways.

Selfish f***ing douchebags the lot of them

#hatereverseparkers #hatereversebeepers

Reverse parking in car parks that face the curb or in parking garages is pure w***er behaviour. Seems to be the domain of 4WD drivers in particular. As others have said, only acceptable for car parks that run parallel to the flow of traffic.

Lol never realised people had such a problem with reverse parking. Why u all so mad? U jelly u don't know how to do it?

Never really get cramps, but tend to only when i'm throwing up. **** they're a bitch, aiming for the bucket while rolling around trying to bend my leg back. Probably should drink more when i'm sick...
Yes, that's what dehydration usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back