Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"professional blogger"

this is a profession now. serious.

Blame Google adsense. Pewdiepie makes a shitton of cash. He's not even that funny. It's just a generational thing. Kids these days.

Blame Google adsense. Pewdiepie makes a shitton of cash. He's not even that funny. It's just a generational thing. Kids these days.
Bloggers are more for stay at home mums.

Well of course that is obviously what I do, but it's more dangerous than having a clear view next to you if it was a normal call pulled up next to you, just like it's more dangerous to reverse out of a car park than drive straight out. The same advice could be applied to the 4WDs that insist upon reversing into car parks; drive in and back out, become a better driver and just creep out slowly until you have a view.
You should go to the South of the US. 4WD galore.

In a similar vein to the campaigners that get married of GF day.

My 4yo son has been invited to one of his mates birthday parties starting at midday perth time on GF day.

What sort of imbecile would do this knowing that the GF is on plus it is also a long weekend in WA, so could easily have the party on the sunday or monday.
An bloke at my school has his 18th on grand final night. Not as bad, but seriously most people will be completely pissed by then and either wanting to go home or head out to the CBD.

Some people don't think.

An bloke at my school has his 18th on grand final night. Not as bad, but seriously most people will be completely pissed by then and either wanting to go home or head out to the CBD.

Some people don't think.

Cola premiership deserves no respect. I might not even watch the game.

Some people don't think.

My sister unintentionally had her 21st on Grand Final night. Thought she would be fine booking it in the week after the 2010 Grand Final!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They managed to get a boost on campus this year, but every time I walk past its deserted...go figure when they charge $7.50 for a juice. Couldn't imagine the prices they would set for a subway.
We have a boost in our food court and it's always packed, same with the Subway actually not that I've ever eaten there.

All the mother ******* Twitter heroes having a crack at Tom Jones for singing Delilah, because somehow a song is part of the problem.

JFC, it's a piece of art about a guy killing his girlfriend because she cheated on him.

It's a song.

He didn't do it. He never condoned it.

It's a song.

Domestic violence is a massive, massive issue - but do we now remove anything from art, films, music that can be construed as offensive?

Never mind the fact that he didn't even want to sing it, but the AFL made it.

Loo, I am a feminist. I believe in absolute equal rights and will never dispute that.

I find this kind of stuff really damaging though. There needs to be an understanding that artists don't necessarily condone the messages in their art.

It would be like banning Schindler's List because of the rank anti-semitism present.

We have a boost in our food court and it's always packed, same with the Subway actually not that I've ever eaten there.

Lots of cream, fat and sugar to disguise the horrible taste of the fruit and pay $7+ for it. Good business model. Makes people feel good without any real health benefit.

Just eat some fruit you drongos.

Lots of cream, fat and sugar to disguise the horrible taste of the fruit and pay $7+ for it. Good business model. Makes people feel good without any real health benefit.

Just eat some fruit you drongos.
Depends what you have. I just get carrot juice from them. Delicious and healthy and even though it's expensive doing it yourself isn't worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back