Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1017765_10202598809523005_1371190232572522059_n.jpg

That stupid "doof doof" style of dance music. I think it's known as 'hardstyle'. It's absolutely mind-numbingly s**t. It's literally just a fast-paced beat, over and over, for minutes and minutes on end. No melody, no vocals, just an annoying beat that pounds on your brain. A neighbour in my apartment block was playing it full blast for a couple of hours last night, and I felt like my head was about to explode, because it's just so repetitive and inescapable. It's the only style/genre of music that really do not understand the appeal of whatsoever.

Last edited:
I reckon NFL would look completely different without gambling too. It's really changed that league.

I know it's just a movie, and the teams mentioned are fictional, but 'Two for the Money' really opened my eyes up to how serious NFL betting is. Some people's whole purpose and knowledge base on the sport revolves around betting. Similar goes for fantasy football and NFL too, and sometimes the two (fantasy football where prizemoney is on the line) intersect.

Thank you PN, most kind of you
What is it that you do for a living

i am a conduit for goods between south east asia and largest and small wholesalers/retailers in australia. some of my goods can be found in bunnings.

That stupid "doof doof" style of dance music. I think it's known as 'hardstyle'. It's absolutely mind-numbingly s**t. It's literally just a fast-paced beat, over and over, for minutes and minutes on end. No melody, no vocals, just an annoying beat that pounds on your brain. A neighbour in my apartment block was playing it full blast for a couple of hours last night, and I felt like my head was about to explode, because it's just so repetitive and inescapable. It's the only style/genre of music that really do not understand the appeal of whatsoever.

Totally agree. I've been clubbing the last three nights and most of the time it was the doof doof style music. Just s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The woman at my work with the annoying family stories just told me about her riveting weekend.

On Saturday night she went with her whole family to bingo, and her dad tried to set her up with one of the other boys from bingo, that is also the friend of one of her brothers. She didn't want to talk to him so she didn't leave her mums side for the rest of the night.

She went to bingo. With her family. On a Saturday night. SHES 21 YEARS OLD FFS.

The woman at my work with the annoying family stories just told me about her riveting weekend.

On Saturday night she went with her whole family to bingo, and her dad tried to set her up with one of the other boys from bingo, that is also the friend of one of her brothers. She didn't want to talk to him so she didn't leave her mums side for the rest of the night.

She went to bingo. With her family. On a Saturday night. SHES 21 YEARS OLD FFS.

Even more disturbing is that there are other people around her age there too o_O

There is a special place in hell reserved for people who proceed to stand at the bar after receiving their drink in a packed pub blocking other people from being able to purchase a drink.

Mum goes to hospital. Mum goes to surgery. Mum leaves travel bag and wallet and personal items with staff in designated personal item are. Mum leaves surgery, gets told "oops, sorry, you're wallet and money and personal items have disappeared". [cue cartoon noise]

Jesus ******* Christ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back