Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just reading about it. disgraceful.

"This shirt stops women from wanting to go into science"

If that is what stops you from going into you desired field of work/study then you're an absolute ******* moron.

Furthermore it shows that you weren't really serious about getting into your desired field "that's it I'm throwing away my career dreams and countless of hours of study and qualifications I'm so proud of achieving because of a shirt.....I saw worn on TV.......by a guy I'm never likely to meet, It's a damn good thing I'm a chef by trade".

Being continually forced to update s**t on my devices. Just got forced to upgrade to Windows 8.1. Took at least 40 minutes are minimal changes. Also used to have to do it heaps on PS3 before it ****ed up while doing an upgrade

Just got forced to upgrade to Windows 8.1. Took at least 40 minutes are minimal changes.
As loathe as I am to defend Microsoft, one of the main objectives is that the user doesn't notice any of the changes. A lot of stuff in the "background" gets updated and it becomes seamless to the end user.

I quite liked that massive update to attach the Store to the taskbar.
Seriously? that is ****ed.

I have one laptop with windows on it for the rare times I need to venture into it, but any new laptops i get come with a clean hard drive and I'll install whatever OS I want. Have used 8 very rarely and it looks horrible.

The cost of vehicle registration, surely they're taking the piss when the cost of registration of a bike is nudging $500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just see dickhead as the comment that doesn't really offend anyone, but calling someone a bitch or a cow, and then adding stupid to the front of it, its just on a new level. You don't jokingly call someone a stupid cow/bitch.

Fine, if a man wrote an article calling Nigella Lawson a dickhead there would be uproar.

my inability to check the best before date on my cans of john west wild alaskan salmon (skinless and boneless - chunk style in olive oil blend), and tuna in lemon and cracked pepper.

View attachment 93455
Shell

You're a ****en weirdo. :D

But I appreciate the hand written message.

I'd never seen this sort of thing before I went to Melbourne and even I managed to figure it out. It was still weird as s**t though.

This. First time I ever tried to merge onto a Melbourne freeway I saw the sign and lights and was like 'um wat?' My confusion was fuelled by the fact no one seemed to be following the rules.

I'm not really sure the purpose of lights onto freeway's achieves what they are supposed to.

I've never been interested enough to observe, but to me it would seem that it would bank up traffic in the surrounding suburbs as the process for getting onto the freeway is delayed. That traffic has to go somewhere.

The obvious purpose is so that you don't have too many cars trying to merge onto a freeway at once thus creating a potential accident, but the lights are only ever on at peak hour when you're typically going at speeds where there shouldn't be any issues with merging.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ts-10000-customers-in-first-week-9870211.html

I ******* knew this was a good idea. This post is from last year but I've been going on about cuddle hookers ever since my first comedown many moons ago.

sunday morning hangover cuddle hookers.

you know when you're really really hungover and/or coming down like a mothergoose and you wouldn't even have it in yourself to shag a girl... but all you want is to feel some female affection as she gently rocks you back to sleep.

50 bucks an hour?

there's definitely times when i would have coughed up.

I probably wouldn't call them cuddle hookers if I was trying to make a buck out of it.

The way BigFooty pages load on an iPad. The banner thing at the top with links to stuff happening around the site is the last thing to load, which means that just as I stab my finger at the thread title I want, the lot moves down an inch or so and I end up hitting two threads above where I wanted. Which is why I'm now in this thread at all.

It's also responsible for a fair chunk of the hits on the Grizzlym's dad thread.

The way BigFooty pages load on an iPad. The banner thing at the top with links to stuff happening around the site is the last thing to load, which means that just as I stab my finger at the thread title I want, the lot moves down an inch or so and I end up hitting two threads above where I wanted. Which is why I'm now in this thread at all.

It's also responsible for a fair chunk of the hits on the Grizzlym's dad thread.
Put it on the desktop site. It runs better and it looks better. I feel that the whole mobile layout is cramped on the ipad. It's great on the desktop pc and it's too small on the iphone browser.
That Grizzlym's Dad thread is a pisser. There are some awesome stories to be told on there. I have nothing but respect for grizzlym's old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back