Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the bank the other day to get some cash out and got the biggest third degree of my life

Guy raises his eyebrows at my ID (I have my bank card as well) and mentions something about the picture and how the background is different than usual licences (its blue, I dont know why). So I'm just like I dunno man, thats the ID iv got?

So then he rushes back to behind closed doors and eventually comes back with a manager and they ask me to sign something

So I sign it, and his opinion is that the signatures arent close enough, so they ask me to sign again after asking me all these questions about my sig. So I sign again and they still arent happy

So now for 10 minutes they ask all these questions about my account and recent transactions etc etc.

Overall it took 20 minutes when I had no minutes to spare, I was ready to blow my top off. Said to the guy if I had the time I'd stay and close all my accounts.

Now I've calmed down I'm not sure if I will close them or not, its tempting but a pain in the ass. Really pissed me off that.

If you signed your name as a teenager it may have changed over time?

18b0srt79d6ozjpg.jpg

If you signed your name as a teenager it may have changed over time?

18b0srt79d6ozjpg.jpg

I thought this maybe, but I had signed plenty of times between now and then (8 years have passed) so I cant imagine thats it

Pretty sure I've always had the same sig, I just it just changes a little over time

I thought this maybe, but I had signed plenty of times between now and then (8 years have passed) so I cant imagine thats it

Pretty sure I've always had the same sig, I just it just changes a little over time
That would have infuriated me as well, altho the voice in the back of my head says its probably a good thing they are so anal about verifying your ID?

That would have infuriated me as well, altho the voice in the back of my head says its probably a good thing they are so anal about verifying your ID?

I was just waiting for them to say "its for your own protection"

because it aint

its for their protection. If they give my money out, I dont have to wear it, they do. They arent going to say "sorry we have lax security concerns and we gave away your money, you're s**t out of luck"

I pay bank fees for the security they provide and if they * up they have to wear it, so dont let them tell you its for your protection because it isnt, its purely for theirs.

Same thing with mortgage insurance, the bank is insuring themselves, not you, and making you pay for it.

I was just waiting for them to say "its for your own protection"

because it aint

its for their protection. If they give my money out, I dont have to wear it, they do. They arent going to say "sorry we have lax security concerns and we gave away your money, you're s**t out of luck"

I pay bank fees for the security they provide and if they **** up they have to wear it, so dont let them tell you its for your protection because it isnt, its purely for theirs.

Same thing with mortgage insurance, the bank is insuring themselves, not you, and making you pay for it.

Time to write a letter to the Branch Manager.

Bank tellers these days are the most horrible people. You have to be a special type of campaigner to get the job these days. Murderers and thieves have more morality, it's just the way of modern banking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the increasing use of the word "dee-fence" to describe the opposition action to offense/attack.

andrew swallow on sen 1116 radio (melbournes home of sport) this morning forgot his australian roots in saying this.

furthermore, when pressed on what waite and higgins will bring to the club in '15, he insinuated that they bring things to the club that were missing last year. interestingly during interviews in 2014 i dont recall the captain observing such deficiencies in the club.

the increasing use of the word "dee-fence" to describe the opposition action to offense/attack.

andrew swallow on sen 1116 radio (melbournes home of sport) this morning forgot his australian roots in saying this.

furthermore, when pressed on what waite and higgins will bring to the club in '15, he insinuated that they bring things to the club that were missing last year. interestingly during interviews in 2014 i dont recall the captain observing such deficiencies in the club.

5-fuN-THINGS-TO-DO-IN-YOUR-OWN-BACKYARD_FACEBOOK-1024x632.png

Maybe not, but I think it was as plain as day that if Petrie was held we were in trouble, and our backline lacked run out that Higgins can bring.

And what else is he expected to say...'yeh, we got two duds there hey?'

Maybe not, but I think it was as plain as day that if Petrie was held we were in trouble, and our backline lacked run out that Higgins can bring.

And what else is he expected to say...'yeh, we got two duds there hey?'

And the truth is all of a sudden a bad thing

Just kidding :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back