Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bank tellers these days are the most horrible people. You have to be a special type of campaigner to get the job these days. Murderers and thieves have more morality, it's just the way of modern banking.
I loved how I had to wait an extra 20 minutes the other day to get a printed statement. Asked for one from some teller working there only for her to tell
me she couldn't do such a thing as she wasn't from my branch. What the * was her use then?

These guys are from Adelaide, and i cant say ive found any of their videos funny. Im sure they have a few screws loose because what kinda people would terrorize people with a real axe and find it funny? Do that in another country and see where you end up

These guys are from Adelaide, and i cant say ive found any of their videos funny. Im sure they have a few screws loose because what kinda people would terrorize people with a real axe and find it funny? Do that in another country and see where you end up

Have you seen any of those 'hood prank gone wrong' videos? I don't know what they expect going to the ghetto and provoking men into kicking their ass and pleading with them to stop by shouting "it's. A prank stahp!"

When you're out with one other person and the two of you are walking through a crowded area, and the person you're with decides to kick it up a gear and start weaving through the crowd seemingly oblivious to the fact that you are unable to follow them because the gaps they squeezed through closed up as soon as they squeezed through them. It's not as if they're saving any time either since they have to wait for you anyway. Shits me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How cool is that skateboard kid. Lol.

Dickhead guys though, not funny at all.

When you're out with one other person and the two of you are walking through a crowded area, and the person you're with decides to kick it up a gear and start weaving through the crowd seemingly oblivious to the fact that you are unable to follow them because the gaps they squeezed through closed up as soon as they squeezed through them. It's not as if they're saving any time either since they have to wait for you anyway. Shits me.
I am out of breath reading this.

Being the ONLY *en guy on the eastern seaboard who can't get his nrl supercoach to work.......

flip.gif

After spending a lot of time driving in the past week, people who speed up to 10+ kph over the speed limit in overtaking lanes then drop down to 5+ kph under when the lane finishes. Majority of these are newer cars that definitely have cruise control so set the f*cken thing and leave it alone.

Double campaigner points if you cut me off at the end of the lane then slam on the brakes to get back under the speed limit.

Car drivers in general. Even when a cycling lane is actually a cycling lane in peak hour traffic rather than a glorified parking space, they still find ways to try and kill me.

Don't get me started on what its like to actually try and drive on the road with them. I think they're worse when their target grows in size.

Last edited:
Being the ONLY ****en guy on the eastern seaboard who can't get his nrl supercoach to work.......

flip.gif

solved

Had to turn ad or flash block off though

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back