Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
losing to the kiwis! :mad:

WE WERE 1-80! THEN TO 7-106

Watson is as useless as a white crayon

And they will play him again against Afghanistan where he will score 200 and the selectors and media will talk him up and then he will bomb when it's someone decent - rinse and repeat

FoolCat

All Australian
Apr 19, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
When I click on the "What's new" button on bigfooty and the threads are all about football!
This may be better in things that annoy me.

losing to the kiwis! :mad:

WE WERE 1-80! THEN TO 7-106

Watson is as useless as a white crayon
A white crayon is useful on black paper. Still haven't found a use for Watson :D

Glue factory?

other countries have professional leagues?

which leagues in USA have world series? baseball right?
Pretty sure there is a league in China and the US.

US Basketball winners are called the World Champions.

When I click on the "What's new" button on bigfooty and the threads are all about football!
This may be better in things that annoy me.
Shocking that...I mean on a forum that primarily discusses football its not acceptable.

thurmanmunson

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 25, 2010
Brooklyn
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Yankees
No one will be scoring 200 against Afghanistan.

I doubt he'll make 30.

Would be funny if Australia play Afghanistan and by some miracle it's a really tough, gruelling match and in the post-match interview on the field, one of Australian players says 'Yeah nah, y'know, it was a tough match, 22 players were at war out there'

Twits who play thier music through thier speaker on public transport. I dont want to hear whatever crap you like. Buy a pair of earphones and use them

I am guilty of this however I mostly only do it when the bus is virtually empty aside from myself and the driver gotta set the mood for the journey with careless whisper... (joking!). I don't have it on loud, its barely turned up 1/4 of the possible volume.

I can't wear headphones due to tinnitus.

I am also someone that plays music walking around anywhere I go - including while out shopping. I don't listen to heavy metal as I don't want death stares.

Because I've met him in person and he's exactly the same.

Maybe I should invite him over to watch the grand final on my 201st viewing ? :D

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
I am guilty of this however I mostly only do it when the bus is virtually empty aside from myself and the driver gotta set the mood for the journey with careless whisper... (joking!). I don't have it on loud, its barely turned up 1/4 of the possible volume.

I can't wear headphones due to tinnitus.

I am also someone that plays music walking around anywhere I go - including while out shopping. I don't listen to heavy metal as I don't want death stares.

Maybe I should invite him over to watch the grand final on my 201st viewing ? :D

When are you updating your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back